Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How much snow do you have where you are? Post 302104249 by BOFH on Wednesday 24th of January 2007 08:48:31 AM
Old 01-24-2007
We picked up another 4 inches over the weekend. Yesterday I took the Transalp out for a quick ride.

We don't normally get this much snow, at least not now. The old folks talk about how this was normal 50 years ago "up hill in both directions" Smilie

Carl

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

MacPorts on Snow Leopard

Hello everyone. I was previously using MacPorts 1.8 on Mac OS 10.5.8 without any problems and everything was working well. I recently upgraded to Xcode 3.2 and Mac OS 10.6, since then my MacPorts installation has not been working at all. I deleted it and then reinstalled the .dmg from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HoldenCaulfield
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Alpine 2 on Snow Leopard

I've just installed Alpine on Snow Leopard but can't seem to get a default spell checker configured for it. What happened to spell? I can't find it at all on 10.6, must have been some changes. Does anyone know about the default unix spell checker on SL? Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: platz
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Installing Oracle 10g on Snow Leopard using this tutorial

This tutorial. Which is a lovely tutorial, really, and was working up until this instruction: Now download db.zip installation archive and place it somewhere and unzip it: mkdir Install cd Install # download db.zip to this directory unzip db.zip cd db/Disk1 I didn't know how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: khayraB
1 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Problem with mail attachment in Snow Leopard

Hi, We have few scripts that are run through jobs . It sends us daily reports (using mailx). This was working fine in Leopard. But in Snow Leopard there is problem with the attachments.Neither the attachment name is being displayed correctly(all it displays is "Mail Attachment") nor the format... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adash
1 Replies
img-ppm(n)																img-ppm(n)

NAME
img-ppm - Img, Portable Pixmap format (ppm) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::ppm ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::ppm is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::ppm. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the Portable Pixmap format (ppm). More specifically img::ppm extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is ppm. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in ppm format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name ppm is recognized by the option -format. SUPPORTED PPM TYPES
There are two types of PPM files: RAW (binary) and ASCII. Currently only the RAW format is implemented. 8-bit pixels: Grayscale, also known as PGM. 24-bit pixels: True-color (RGB, each channel 8 bit). List of currently supported features: Type | Read | Write | | -file | -data | -file | -data | ---------------------------------------- 8-bit | Yes | Yes | Yes | Yes | 24-bit | Yes | Yes | Yes | Yes | SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, ppm, tk COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-ppm(n)