Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements A Couple of Short Linus Torvalds Videos Post 302104007 by Perderabo on Tuesday 23rd of January 2007 12:28:46 AM
Old 01-23-2007
MySQL A Couple of Short Linus Torvalds Videos

This link is to a page that has two short videos that feature Linus Torvalds discussing the Linux kernel. After you watch the first video, scroll down some more to reach the second video.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

What the best HD format for Unix & Linus

Hello people, Im just about to install linux and unix but would like to know what the best Partition type format is for both of them. Can anyone tell me Thankyou in advanced (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeffersno1
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Couple of questions.

Right now I am a Microfocus COBOL programmer, working on a HP-UX system. I want to now get Certified as a HP Certified Systems Administrator. I ordered a book from amazon and will start with it. I also will be working at my job with someone who applies the patches and things as we do NOT have a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixie21
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

A couple issues

Hello, I have a couple questions. First of all, I'm trying to use the wc command on the /etc/passwd file to find out the total amount of users but I am unsuccesful. I figured since users each have their own line in the passwd file that i could have it count the number of lines and then return the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Simonpalmieri
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to couple 2 script in 1?

I have two script / test1 - test2 test1 in var / etc test2 in var / www and I want coupled into a single script that runs both script in the following order test1 and test2 every 3 minutes (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: azzeddine2005
7 Replies

5. War Stories

Linus Torvalds reply about Meltdown and Spectre.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum but... ...This is hard hitting stuff. LKML: Linus Torvalds: Re: x86/enter: Create macros to restrict/unrestrict Indirect Branch Speculation (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
5 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)