Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Connected or not connected !
Top Forums Programming Connected or not connected ! Post 302103810 by !_30 on Sunday 21st of January 2007 07:04:36 PM
Old 01-21-2007
Same problem.

Which is the solution ? Smilie ( You were talking about ? ).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How can I get Information about who is connected???

Hello, I'm new here and I come from Germany. At our AIX-ORACLE-System someone has deleted one important file and we'd like to find out who did this, next time. Is there any command to find out who is connected? I'm not trying to find out if it's root, etc., I'd like to get the DNS-Name or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Huch
3 Replies

2. SCO

SCO connected Monitors

Hi all, we have 5 monitors connected to a SCO server using it's IP address(192.168.1.1), the server got busted, we have another similar server to connect the monitors to , how can i change the IP address of the new server to be (192.168.1.1), and connect the monitors to it. thanks, Marcel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marcelious
1 Replies

3. AIX

p550 connected to a HMC

Morning, I've installed a new p550 into a rack and connected it up to the HMC but the HMC cannot find it, I don't understand why it's not? Has anyone else had this problem before? Thanks Kees (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KeesH
4 Replies

4. IP Networking

check whether connected to network

hi... can anyone pls suggest a few methods to check whether a computer is connected to any network, using the terminal, not GUI. thanks eskay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eskay_karthik
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

linux connected to as400

we have a as400 5rev4 and want to use a rhel server to use as a file server. We exported a drive on the rhel box and then mounted it on the as400. We can see the top directory in our mounted as400 directory but when we attempt access subdirectories we get a no matching object error. When we open... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javagair
2 Replies

6. AIX

How do I know to which storage I am connected

Hello everyone. We have a environment where we have DS8K storage and ES800 storage, the way to check to which storage the box is connected is using the LUN ID I get frm " pcmpath query device " command. for ex: 75CXX - DS8K storage 26860 - ES 800 Storage I was told to check... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nivaspIND
4 Replies

7. IP Networking

Am I Connected?

Be Gentle folks, I am a baby OpenSuSe 11.2 user :-) In windows Vista, there is a world in the systray when you are Internet connected and not just local. I have searched all over for a .RPM for the Network Manager or another packeg in Suse that can show me the same thing or something close. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: donmaxwelliii
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mysql is not connected in php

Hi, The php is not able to connect into my mysql database. But i can able to connect by manually. I think that I have missed some points. Please guild for the same. Thanks, Mani (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Non Internet connected distribution

Hi all I've been a Debian user since solidly since about 1997 so I'm fairly experienced Linux user as a whole but unfortunately the monoculture has hit be hard recently. I'm working off a Laptop a lot of the time which spends up to 2-4 weeks without an Internet connection. A few weeks ago it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pointyhat
1 Replies

10. IP Networking

Connected to IANA anyway, why?

May someone can answer this. Anytime I ignite my laptop to go online I see via etherape that I am connected to IANA as shown below. Is my provider redirecting me there, the cable under the sea, what is the reason for this? This happened with a pretty normal desktop PC, as well with my ancient... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
2 Replies
bubbros-server(6)						   Games Manual 						 bubbros-server(6)

NAME
bubbros-server - the bub-n-bros server. SYNOPSIS
bubbros-server [ level-file.bin ] [options] DESCRIPTION
bubbros-server starts an http server that acts as a control panel for the server. The server listens on port 8000 by default. The url for the control panel is http://server:port/0xN where 0xN is a random hex number (acts as minimal protection). This url is printed when the server starts. You can start and view games and kill the server from this panel. The control panel also allows you to type in the address of a server to connect to, the script will then open a client to that server. The http server also servers java applet clients for those players who wish to use one. When a game is started the script opens a port for the game server. This port can then be connected to by a client. Clients autodetect servers running on the local network with UDP ping on port 8056. Connection forming The client forms a tcp connection to the server. Or, when using the metaserver, the server forms a connection to the client. If this fails, the client and server try a simultaneous SYN connect. This sometimes works if the server and client are behind firewalls. The server then tries to transmit the data over udp. If it gets no response from the client it will fall back to the existing tcp connection. OPTIONS
-b N, --begin N, --start N Start at board (level) number N. The default is 1. See also the -s option. -h, --help Display help. -i, --infinite Restart the server at the end of the game. Normally the server quits after a certain period of inactivity. This is useful when used with the -m option to make a public server that is available for a long time. -l N, --lives N Limit number of lives to N. If this option is not specified the number of lives will be infinite. -m, --metaserver Register server with the Metaserver (currently) at codespeak.net:8050. This makes your server visible to everybody, and also facil- itates joining through a fascistic firewall. --port TYPE=N Sets default listening ports. If type is LISTEN , sets the game server port to N. The game server port is chosen randomly by default. If the type is HTTP , sets the http server port to N. The http server port defaults to 8000. Another port will be chosen if none was specified and 8000 is already in use. The server also listens to UDP ping on port 8056. -s N, --step N Increase board number with N when a board is completed. Defaults to 1. see also the -b option. OUTPUT
The server outputs helpful debug information concerning the http and game servers. SEE ALSO
bubbros(6) bubbros-client(6) December 7, 2007 bubbros-server(6)