Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Help! I'm unable to complete my registration Post 302103766 by Perderabo on Sunday 21st of January 2007 12:37:37 PM
Old 01-21-2007
I do not see anything unusual about your account or the email address you are using. The only thing I can think of is that you have the wrong activation code somehow. Use the request email link to have it resent. If that does not work, post again.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS registration

How can I set up a DNS to host several registered domains on my own computer or where can I find information related with this? Rigo.:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigo
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BASH complete-filename & menu-complete together

Hi, Does anyone know how to make BASH provide a list of possible completions on the first tab, and then start cycling through the possibilites on the next tab? Right now this is what I have in my .bashrc: bind "set show-all-if-ambiguous on" bind \\C-o:menu-complete This allows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mithu
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to execute the complete cmd - using find command

Hi, I'm unable to execute the below command completely ; it's not allowing me to type the complete command. It is allowing till "xargs" and i cannot even press enter after that. I'm using Solaris. Let me know if anything needs to be added so as to execute the complete command. Appreciate... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
12 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies
GETINSTRS(1)						      General Commands Manual						      GETINSTRS(1)

NAME
getinstrs - extracts TrueType instructions for one or more glyphs from a font. SYNOPSIS
getinstrs [options] fontfile glyphs... DESCRIPTION
getinstrs calls the FontForge Python extension to extract instructions from a TrueType font (either .ttf or .sfd) and print them to stdout (redirect to capture them in a file). By default the instructions are printed as an Xgridfit glyph program. Use the -r, --raw command-line option to print them as "raw" instructions instead, or use -x, --xgridfit to enclose the glyph program(s) in an <xgridfit> element, making a complete, valid Xgridfit program. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display a help message and exit. -r, --raw Print "raw" instructions instead of Xgridfit glyph programs. -x, --xgridfit Print XML declaration and <xgridfit> element, making a complete, valid Xgridfit program. SEE ALSO
xgridfit(1), fontforge(1), python(1) AUTHOR
getinstrs was written by Peter Baker <psb6m@virginia.edu>. This manual page was written by Peter Baker 2009-12-16 GETINSTRS(1)