Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Routing table
Special Forums IP Networking Routing table Post 302103536 by stdout on Friday 19th of January 2007 05:48:43 AM
Old 01-19-2007
hello,

first : define the traffic that will goto your VPN box --> this data goes to this network handle by vpn ip addr.
second : establish a working vpn routers/route/networks.

good luck,

cheers..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Routing Table

How can i set an permanent route so that itīs still here after a reboot ? i have a gateways file Thanks :confused: :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: redcrosskbg
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

not following routing table

Hi, I'm trying to connect to a network device, with the connection follwoing the UNIX routing table we set up. Its to go via a specific network Gateway and out throught a specific Lan card (Lan4). However when trying to conenct it keeps going through Lan3 and will not get to its destination.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhatch
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

routing table (netstat -rn)

Is ther a way to retain say, a default gateway entered in a routing table after a reboot? I end up always having to re-enter my default gateway after I reboot my system. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thundrrod
4 Replies

4. IP Networking

Ip routing table

hi all, how to access ip routing table throgh program, how should i integrate my rip routing table with the ip routing table :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodkumar
0 Replies

5. AIX

Dynamic routing table

i have AIX Unix with "dynamic routing table" service enabled, but i do not need this service. How i can disable this service. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdsnbr
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

routing table

hi all... i need to know, where is locate the routing table on sun solaris, how i can saved the configuration.... because when i restart the server, lost the configuration.... thank you... Regards... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanfle
3 Replies

7. Linux

Routing Table

Hello, how to make entries in routing table perminent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: teenasuresh
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

routing table question

I have below routing table in linux kernel 2.6.9 # netstat -rn Kernel IP routing table Destination Gateway Genmask Flags MSS Window irtt Iface 10.155.24.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.252.0 U 0 0 0 eth0 169.254.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 U ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
5 Replies

9. IP Networking

IP routing table restore

Hello. Is there any way to restore back the default ip routing table ? For example, my current routing table is something like Kernel IP routing table Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface 109.123.95.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anid
0 Replies

10. HP-UX

how to read routing table

Hi all, Could someone please explain to me how I should read this routing table, # netstat -rn Routing tables Destination Gateway Flags Refs Interface Pmtu 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 UH 0 lo0 32808 10.222.47.82 10.222.47.82 UH... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rachael
3 Replies
RACOONCTL(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					      RACOONCTL(8)

NAME
racoonctl -- racoon administrative control tool SYNOPSIS
racoonctl [opts] reload-config racoonctl [opts] show-schedule racoonctl [opts] show-sa [isakmp|esp|ah|ipsec] racoonctl [opts] get-sa-cert [inet|inet6] src dst racoonctl [opts] flush-sa [isakmp|esp|ah|ipsec] racoonctl [opts] delete-sa saopts racoonctl [opts] establish-sa [-w] [-n remoteconf] [-u identity] saopts racoonctl [opts] vpn-connect [-u identity] vpn_gateway racoonctl [opts] vpn-disconnect vpn_gateway racoonctl [opts] show-event racoonctl [opts] logout-user login DESCRIPTION
racoonctl is used to control racoon(8) operation, if ipsec-tools was configured with adminport support. Communication between racoonctl and racoon(8) is done through a UNIX socket. By changing the default mode and ownership of the socket, you can allow non-root users to alter racoon(8) behavior, so do that with caution. The following general options are available: -d Debug mode. Hexdump sent admin port commands. -l Increase verbosity. Mainly for show-sa command. -s socket Specify unix socket name used to connecting racoon. The following commands are available: reload-config This should cause racoon(8) to reload its configuration file. show-schedule Unknown command. show-sa [isakmp|esp|ah|ipsec] Dump the SA: All the SAs if no SA class is provided, or either ISAKMP SAs, IPsec ESP SAs, IPsec AH SAs, or all IPsec SAs. Use -l to increase verbosity. get-sa-cert [inet|inet6] src dst Output the raw certificate that was used to authenticate the phase 1 matching src and dst. flush-sa [isakmp|esp|ah|ipsec] is used to flush all SAs if no SA class is provided, or a class of SAs, either ISAKMP SAs, IPsec ESP SAs, IPsec AH SAs, or all IPsec SAs. establish-sa [-w] [-n remoteconf] [-u username] saopts Establish an SA, either an ISAKMP SA, IPsec ESP SA, or IPsec AH SA. The optional -u username can be used when establishing an ISAKMP SA while hybrid auth is in use. The exact remote block to use can be specified with -n remoteconf. racoonctl will prompt you for the password associated with username and these credentials will be used in the Xauth exchange. Specifying -w will make racoonctl wait until the SA is actually established or an error occurs. saopts has the following format: isakmp {inet|inet6} src dst {esp|ah} {inet|inet6} src/prefixlen/port dst/prefixlen/port {icmp|tcp|udp|gre|any} vpn-connect [-u username] vpn_gateway This is a particular case of the previous command. It will establish an ISAKMP SA with vpn_gateway. delete-sa saopts Delete an SA, either an ISAKMP SA, IPsec ESP SA, or IPsec AH SA. vpn-disconnect vpn_gateway This is a particular case of the previous command. It will kill all SAs associated with vpn_gateway. show-event Listen for all events reported by racoon(8). logout-user login Delete all SA established on behalf of the Xauth user login. Command shortcuts are available: rc reload-config ss show-sa sc show-schedule fs flush-sa ds delete-sa es establish-sa vc vpn-connect vd vpn-disconnect se show-event lu logout-user RETURN VALUES
The command should exit with 0 on success, and non-zero on errors. FILES
/var/racoon/racoon.sock or /var/run/racoon.sock racoon(8) control socket. SEE ALSO
ipsec(4), racoon(8) HISTORY
Once was kmpstat in the KAME project. It turned into racoonctl but remained undocumented for a while. Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@NetBSD.org> wrote this man page. BSD
March 12, 2009 BSD