Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: free space for load servers
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers free space for load servers Post 302103391 by zazzybob on Thursday 18th of January 2007 06:31:34 AM
Old 01-18-2007
What is your definition of a "load server"?

Are you talking about load averages, or disk space utilisation? Please clarify your request.

Cheers
ZB

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can I use DNS Server to Load Balancing my Web Servers ??

Anyone can give me some idea about DNS Server Configuration that I want to load balancing my Web Servers . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ottobian
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

linux prog for server space, load etc

Hi all what are the ways by which we can know and generate a report of the space remaining, memory(ram) used and the load on the server over a period of time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arlan
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Free virtual Servers on Internet

Hi, Are there any free websites providing access (putty or equivalent to run basic commands) to HP-UX OS servers? Please advise. Thanks Prvn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

free space, used space in ftp

Is possible to see how much available space there is on a ftp server and how much is used through ftp ? how ? free space: used space: thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculate total space, total used space and total free space in filesystem names matching keyword

Good afternoon! Im new at scripting and Im trying to write a script to calculate total space, total used space and total free space in filesystem names matching a keyword (in this one we will use keyword virginia). Please dont be mean or harsh, like I said Im new and trying my best. Scripting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigben1220
4 Replies

6. Solaris

No space left on device but free space and inodes are available...

hi guys, me again ;) i recently opened a thread about physical to zone migration. My zone is mounted over a "bigger" LUN (500GB) and step is now to move the old files, from the physical server, to my zone. We are talking about 22mio of files. i used rsync to do that and every time at... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: beta17
8 Replies

7. Fedora

Need to incrwase PHYSICAL VOLUME space on hard drive with free space on it

Hi, I run Fedora 17. I created a physical volume of 30GB on a disk with 60GB of space so there is 30GB of free space. On the physical volume, I created my volume group and logical volumes. I assigned all the space in the physical volume to my volume group. I need to add the 30GB of free space... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

8. SuSE

Load Balancing 2 web servers after removing the ACE

We have 2 internal web servers that are being load balanced round robin by an ACE. The ACE is going away and will not be replaced with an appliance. My boss would like to have the 2 internal web servers receive the http requests and decide between them which will actually handle the request in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dvbell
2 Replies
lh_stats(3)							      OpenSSL							       lh_stats(3)

NAME
lh_stats, lh_node_stats, lh_node_usage_stats, lh_stats_bio, lh_node_stats_bio, lh_node_usage_stats_bio - LHASH statistics SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/lhash.h> void lh_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_node_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_node_usage_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); void lh_node_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); void lh_node_usage_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); DESCRIPTION
The LHASH structure records statistics about most aspects of accessing the hash table. This is mostly a legacy of Eric Young writing this library for the reasons of implementing what looked like a nice algorithm rather than for a particular software product. lh_stats() prints out statistics on the size of the hash table, how many entries are in it, and the number and result of calls to the routines in this library. lh_node_stats() prints the number of entries for each 'bucket' in the hash table. lh_node_usage_stats() prints out a short summary of the state of the hash table. It prints the 'load' and the 'actual load'. The load is the average number of data items per 'bucket' in the hash table. The 'actual load' is the average number of items per 'bucket', but only for buckets which contain entries. So the 'actual load' is the average number of searches that will need to find an item in the hash table, while the 'load' is the average number that will be done to record a miss. lh_stats_bio(), lh_node_stats_bio() and lh_node_usage_stats_bio() are the same as the above, except that the output goes to a BIO. RETURN VALUES
These functions do not return values. SEE ALSO
bio(3), lhash(3) HISTORY
These functions are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. This manpage is derived from the SSLeay documentation. 50 2013-03-05 lh_stats(3)