Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Secure FTP Problem using Sun SSH on Client system F-Secure on Server system Post 302102564 by ftpguy on Thursday 11th of January 2007 08:04:09 AM
Old 01-11-2007
Secure FTP Problem using Sun SSH on Client system F-Secure on Server system

I am using shell script to do secure ftp. I have done key file setup to do password less authentication. Following are the FTP Details:

FTP Client has Sun SSH.
FTP Server has F-Secure.

I am using SCP Command to do secure copy files. When I am doing this, I am getting the foll error

scp: warning: Executing scp1.
scp: FATAL: Executing ssh1 in compatibility mode failed (Check that scp1 is in your PATH).
lost connection

Can any one help to resolve this..

Thanks

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

title bar manipulation in F-Secure SSH Client for Windows

Hello All, I was wondering if the titlebar in "F-Secure SSH Client for Windows" is changeable. Currently I see the host name in the title bar. I would like to add "user@host" to the title. So when I log on to a particular box and do a ssh to another box the title should dynamically... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssikhar
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

ftp to secure server

How to ftp file to secure server. Can somebody pls guide. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkkiran
1 Replies

3. Solaris

password less login from openssh to SSH Secure Shell 3.0.1 Sun solaris 7

Hi, I would like to login from a Sun server running ssh: Sun_SSH_1.1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090704f to ssh: SSH Secure Shell 3.0.1 on sparc-sun-solaris2.6 How can I achieve this? Thanks a million in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbewie
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Secure FTP Client that Logs well

Folks I am on a quest.... I am looking for a lightweight FTP client capable of FTPS and or SFTP that has good audit and logging capabilities without requiring a central server component. My platforms are Linux, Solaris, AIX, and Windows Server. The kicker is I have found things that meet the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ArtF
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

difference between logging into unix through f-secure ssh client and telnet

hi, what is the difference between logging into unix through f-secure ssh client and telnet is there any more security check is involved can any one explain thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
1 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

How secure is AFS (Andrew File System)?

Dear all, I am instructed to use a licensed software on network. There are several ways of doing it, one of which includes using AFS, getting modules, etc. I am not so sure about the security. I would not like the situation where people actually can see my data. Being an apprentice, I need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
0 Replies

8. Linux

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
3 Replies
IO::All::FTP(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 IO::All::FTP(3pm)

NAME
IO::All::FTP - Extends IO::All to FTP URLs SYNOPSIS
use IO::All; "hello world " > io('ftp://localhost/test/x'); # save to FTP io('ftp//example.org/pub/xyz') > io('xyz'); # GET to file # two ways of getting a file with a password: $content < io('ftp://me:secret@example.org/xyz'); $content < io('ftp://example.org/xyz')->user('me')->password('secret'); DESCRIPTION
This module extends IO::All for dealing with FTP URLs. Note that you don't need to use it explicitly, as it is autoloaded by IO::All whenever it sees something that looks like an FTP URL. METHODS
This is a subclass of IO::All::LWP. The only new method is "ftp", which can be used to create a blank IO::All::FTP object; or it can also take an FTP URL as a parameter. Note that in most cases it is simpler just to call io('ftp//example.com'), which calls the "ftp" method automatically. OPERATOR OVERLOADING
The same operators from IO::All may be used. < GETs an FTP URL; > PUTs to an FTP URL. SEE ALSO
IO::All::LWP, IO::All, LWP. AUTHORS
Ivan Tubert-Brohman <itub@cpan.org> and Brian Ingerson <ingy@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007. Ivan Tubert-Brohman and Brian Ingerson. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.10.0 2007-03-29 IO::All::FTP(3pm)