Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Moric
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Moric Post 302102480 by blowtorch on Wednesday 10th of January 2007 06:42:53 PM
Old 01-10-2007
Agreed. This violates the rule about idle chatter too. Locked.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Mote Moric Blocks In My School.

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not there was a way past these blocks. It isn't like I'm trying to get into anything bad or things like that, but I'd like to visit sites that normal 16 year olds go to, such as Myspace, GaiaOnline, and sites like that. Please, if anyone knows any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GreekCoeus
2 Replies
INGRES_PCONNECT(3)							 1							INGRES_PCONNECT(3)

ingres_pconnect - Open a persistent connection to an Ingres database

SYNOPSIS
resource ingres_pconnect ([string $database], [string $username], [string $password], [array $options]) DESCRIPTION
Open a persistent connection to an Ingres database. There are only two differences between this function and ingres_connect(3): First, when connecting, the function will initially try to find a (persistent) link that is already opened with the same parameters. If one is found, an identifier for it will be returned instead of opening a new connection. Second, the connection to the Ingres server will not be closed when the execution of the script ends. Instead, the link will remain open for future use (ingres_close(3) will not close links established by ingres_pconnect(3)). This type of link is therefore called "persistent". PARAMETERS
o $database - The database name. Must follow the syntax: $[vnode::]dbname[/svr_class] o $username - The Ingres user name o $password - The password associated with $username o $options - See ingres_connect(3) for the list of options that can be passed RETURN VALUES
Returns an Ingres link resource on success or FALSE on failure SEE ALSO
ingres_connect(3), ingres_close(3). PHP Documentation Group INGRES_PCONNECT(3)