Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Moric
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Moric Post 302102480 by blowtorch on Wednesday 10th of January 2007 06:42:53 PM
Old 01-10-2007
Agreed. This violates the rule about idle chatter too. Locked.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Mote Moric Blocks In My School.

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not there was a way past these blocks. It isn't like I'm trying to get into anything bad or things like that, but I'd like to visit sites that normal 16 year olds go to, such as Myspace, GaiaOnline, and sites like that. Please, if anyone knows any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GreekCoeus
2 Replies
cancel(1)							    Apple Inc.								 cancel(1)

NAME
cancel - cancel jobs SYNOPSIS
cancel [ -E ] [ -U username ] [ -a ] [ -h hostname[:port] ] [ -u username ] [ id ] [ destination ] [ destination-id ] DESCRIPTION
cancel cancels existing print jobs. The -a option will remove all jobs from the specified destination. OPTIONS
The following options are recognized by cancel: -E Forces encryption when connecting to the server. -U username Specifies the username to use when connecting to the server. -a Cancel all jobs on the named destination, or all jobs on all destinations if none is provided. -h hostname[:port] Chooses an alternate server. -u username Cancels jobs owned by username. COMPATIBILITY
Unlike the System V printing system, CUPS allows printer names to contain any printable character except SPACE, TAB, "/", or "#". Also, printer and class names are not case-sensitive. NOTES
Administrators wishing to prevent unauthorized cancellation of jobs via the -u option should require authentication for Cancel-Jobs opera- tions in cupsd.conf(5). SEE ALSO
lp(1), lpmove(8), lpstat(1), http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2011 by Apple Inc. 20 March 2006 CUPS cancel(1)