Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Mote Moric Blocks In My School. Post 302102479 by reborg on Wednesday 10th of January 2007 06:39:58 PM
Old 01-10-2007
Just like the sites you listed are against the rules in your school, these posts are against the rules here. Thread closed.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

school or teach myself?

I want to learn c lenguage and am wonder if is better if i go to a school or teach myself, or there is no to much diference? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobody
9 Replies

2. AIX

Need help with OLD SCHOOL AIX

Whats up ppl... I'm at a loss here.. Getting help with old versions of AIX is quite stressful lol... Anyways.. My situation is that I (my company) has an old Powerserver 220 running AIX 3.2.5. The server is about to crap out, and we need to move the system over to a newer box. I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NOTORIOUS VR
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Moric

Does anyone know if Mote.Moric.org blocks can be opened without the username? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: needshelP
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert 512-blocks to 4k blocks

I'm Unix. I'm looking at "df" on Unix now and below is an example. It's lists the filesystems out in 512-blocks, I need this in 4k blocks. Is there a way to do this in Unix or do I manually convert and how? So for container 1 there is 7,340,032 in size in 512-blocks. What would the 4k block be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockycj
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to split this file into blocks and then send these blocks as input to the tool called Yices?

Hello, I have a file like this: FILE.TXT: (define argc :: int) (assert ( > argc 1)) (assert ( = argc 1)) <check> # (define c :: float) (assert ( > c 0)) (assert ( = c 0)) <check> # now, i want to separate each block('#' is the delimeter), make them separate files, and then send them as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Row blocks to column blocks

Hello, Searched for a while and found some "line-to-column" script. My case is similar but with multiple fields each row: S02 Length Per S02 7043 3.864 S02 54477 29.89 S02 104841 57.52 S03 Length Per S03 1150 0.835 S03 1321 0.96 S03 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
9 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Installs all POMs for the package into /usr/share/maven-repo. SYNOPSIS
mh_installpoms [option]... DESCRIPTION
Reads the file debian/$package.poms and installs each POM file listed in the .poms file. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain those POM files -k --keep-pom-version: keep the original version of the POM but convert all other versions in dependencies and plugins. If there is a parent POM, keeps its version except when the parent is already registered in the Maven repository -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the POM, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules -u<rules> --published-rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the extra rules to publish in the property debian.mavenRules in the cleaned POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.pub- lishedRules -i<rules> --ignore-rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules used to remove certain dependencies from the cleaned POM Optional, the default location is debian/maven.ignoreRules -c<rules> --clean-ignore-rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules use to remove certain dependencies from the cleaned POM, in addition to the ignore rules specified previously. This is useful in situations such as when the Maven clean target requires more dependencies or plugins to ignore than the build target. All rules defined in clean-ignore-rules will be added to the existing rules in ignore-rules. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.cleanIgnoreRules -s --no-rules: don't apply any rules for converting versions, do not even convert versions to the default 'debian' version --no-publish-used-rule: don't publish the rule used to transform a POM's own attributes in debian.mavenRules --keep-elements=<elem1,elem2>: keep the elements listed here even if they are normally removed by the clean operation. Such elements are build,reports,reporting,prerequisites,profiles. -m<repo root>--maven-repo=<repo root>: location of the Maven repository, used to force the versions of the Maven plugins used in the current POM file with the versions found in the repository -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results See also: mh_installpom(1), mh_cleanpom(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)