Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Mote Moric Blocks In My School. Post 302102479 by reborg on Wednesday 10th of January 2007 06:39:58 PM
Old 01-10-2007
Just like the sites you listed are against the rules in your school, these posts are against the rules here. Thread closed.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

school or teach myself?

I want to learn c lenguage and am wonder if is better if i go to a school or teach myself, or there is no to much diference? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobody
9 Replies

2. AIX

Need help with OLD SCHOOL AIX

Whats up ppl... I'm at a loss here.. Getting help with old versions of AIX is quite stressful lol... Anyways.. My situation is that I (my company) has an old Powerserver 220 running AIX 3.2.5. The server is about to crap out, and we need to move the system over to a newer box. I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NOTORIOUS VR
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Moric

Does anyone know if Mote.Moric.org blocks can be opened without the username? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: needshelP
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert 512-blocks to 4k blocks

I'm Unix. I'm looking at "df" on Unix now and below is an example. It's lists the filesystems out in 512-blocks, I need this in 4k blocks. Is there a way to do this in Unix or do I manually convert and how? So for container 1 there is 7,340,032 in size in 512-blocks. What would the 4k block be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockycj
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to split this file into blocks and then send these blocks as input to the tool called Yices?

Hello, I have a file like this: FILE.TXT: (define argc :: int) (assert ( > argc 1)) (assert ( = argc 1)) <check> # (define c :: float) (assert ( > c 0)) (assert ( = c 0)) <check> # now, i want to separate each block('#' is the delimeter), make them separate files, and then send them as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Row blocks to column blocks

Hello, Searched for a while and found some "line-to-column" script. My case is similar but with multiple fields each row: S02 Length Per S02 7043 3.864 S02 54477 29.89 S02 104841 57.52 S03 Length Per S03 1150 0.835 S03 1321 0.96 S03 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
9 Replies
HTML::FormHandler::Blocks(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    HTML::FormHandler::Blocks(3pm)

NAME
HTML::FormHandler::Blocks - arrange form layout using blocks VERSION
version 0.40013 SYNOPSIS
This is a role which provides the ability to render your form in arbitrary 'blocks', instead of by fields. This role is included by default in HTML::FormHandler. package MyApp::Form; use HTML::FormHandler::Moose; extends 'HTML::FormHandler'; sub build_render_list {[ 'foo', 'fset' ]} has_field 'foo'; has_field 'bar'; has_field 'nox'; has_block 'fset' => ( tag => 'fieldset', render_list => ['bar', 'nox'] );; .... $form->render; Blocks live in the HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Block:: namespace. The default, non-typed block is HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Block. Provide a type for custom blocks: has_block 'my_block' => ( type => 'CustomBlock', render_list => [...] ); You can also build blocks with a 'block_list' attribute, or the builder for it, 'build_block_list'. Rendering with blocks is supported by the rendering widgets. Render::Simple doesn't do it, though it would be possible to make your own custom renderer. AUTHOR
FormHandler Contributors - see HTML::FormHandler COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Gerda Shank. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-25 HTML::FormHandler::Blocks(3pm)