Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Mote Moric Blocks In My School. Post 302102479 by reborg on Wednesday 10th of January 2007 06:39:58 PM
Old 01-10-2007
Just like the sites you listed are against the rules in your school, these posts are against the rules here. Thread closed.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

school or teach myself?

I want to learn c lenguage and am wonder if is better if i go to a school or teach myself, or there is no to much diference? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobody
9 Replies

2. AIX

Need help with OLD SCHOOL AIX

Whats up ppl... I'm at a loss here.. Getting help with old versions of AIX is quite stressful lol... Anyways.. My situation is that I (my company) has an old Powerserver 220 running AIX 3.2.5. The server is about to crap out, and we need to move the system over to a newer box. I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NOTORIOUS VR
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Moric

Does anyone know if Mote.Moric.org blocks can be opened without the username? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: needshelP
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert 512-blocks to 4k blocks

I'm Unix. I'm looking at "df" on Unix now and below is an example. It's lists the filesystems out in 512-blocks, I need this in 4k blocks. Is there a way to do this in Unix or do I manually convert and how? So for container 1 there is 7,340,032 in size in 512-blocks. What would the 4k block be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockycj
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to split this file into blocks and then send these blocks as input to the tool called Yices?

Hello, I have a file like this: FILE.TXT: (define argc :: int) (assert ( > argc 1)) (assert ( = argc 1)) <check> # (define c :: float) (assert ( > c 0)) (assert ( = c 0)) <check> # now, i want to separate each block('#' is the delimeter), make them separate files, and then send them as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Row blocks to column blocks

Hello, Searched for a while and found some "line-to-column" script. My case is similar but with multiple fields each row: S02 Length Per S02 7043 3.864 S02 54477 29.89 S02 104841 57.52 S03 Length Per S03 1150 0.835 S03 1321 0.96 S03 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
9 Replies
semanage-dontaudit(8)													     semanage-dontaudit(8)

NAME
semanage dontaudit- SELinux Policy Management dontaudit tool SYNOPSIS
semanage dontaudit [-h] [-S STORE] [-N] {on,off} DESCRIPTION
semanage is used to configure certain elements of SELinux policy without requiring modification to or recompilation from policy sources. semanage dontaudit toggles whether or not dontaudit rules will be in the policy. Policy writers use dontaudit rules to cause confined applications to use alternative paths. Dontaudit rules are denied but not reported in the logs. Some times dontaudit rules can cause bugs in applications but policy writers will not relize it since the AVC is not audited. Turning off dontaudit rules with this command to see if the kernel is blocking an access. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -S STORE, --store STORE Select an alternate SELinux Policy Store to manage -N, --noreload Do not reload the policy after commit EXAMPLE
Turn off dontaudit rules # semanage dontaudit off SEE ALSO
selinux (8), semanage (8) AUTHOR
This man page was written by Daniel Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com> 20130617 semanage-dontaudit(8)