Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Logic behind display of .www folder ?? Post 302102271 by Corona688 on Tuesday 9th of January 2007 10:17:06 AM
Old 01-09-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivasan_85
Hi,
Thank you for your response. My problem is not related to webserver. Actually I am in an intranet, where in I have my own disk space on a shared network drive.
Internet, intranet, still a web server. Smilie You won't get an http://... page, even on an intranet, without a web server answering the request when you try to load that page. All the advice given still applies.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display the files in a folder which are older than 1 hour

Hi, I have some files in a folder with different time stamps and I want to display the files which are older than 1 hour. i tried with find. need urgent help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vgs
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

display the files in a folder which are older than 1 hour

Hi, I have some files in a folder with different time stamps and I want to display the files which are older than 1 hour. i tried with find. need urgent help. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vgs
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to display contents of folder when 'cd' is used

Hi, I am a new learner of Unix. I am currently working on a Solaris 8 machine. Earlier, when I use 'cd <folder name>' command, I am not only able to change the folder but also able to see the contents of the folder as if a 'ls -lt' command was executed. However, since a week, suddenly this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumashankar
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permissions of the folder var/www

what should be the permissions of the folder var/www in my ubuntu ? I need it to be safe and at the same time I need ftp users to be able to edit it. I was wondering if I should create a group with all permissions and add ftp users to this group in unix. what's the standard way to do it ?... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

chroot openssh access www folder

here is the setup<br/> sshd_config: <pre> Match User sftp ChrootDirectory /chroot/sftp </pre> I connect just fine to the folder <pre>/chroot/sftp</pre> However I cannot access the website developer folder due to it being outside the scope of the defined chrootdirectory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dunpealslyr
2 Replies
NCURSES_COLOR_CONTENT(3)						 1						  NCURSES_COLOR_CONTENT(3)

ncurses_color_content - Retrieves RGB components of a color

SYNOPSIS
int ncurses_color_content (int $color, int &$r, int &$g, int &$b) DESCRIPTION
Retrieves the red, green, and blue components for the given color definition. Terminal color capabilities must be initialized with ncurses_start_color(3) prior to calling this function. PARAMETERS
o $color - The number of the color to retrieve information for. May be one of the pre-defined color constants. o $r - A reference to which to return the red component of the color. The value returned to the reference will be between 0 and 1000. o $g - A reference to which to return the green component of the color. The value returned to the reference will be between 0 and 1000. o $b - A reference to which to return the blue component of the color. The value returned to the reference will be between 0 and 1000. RETURN VALUES
Returns -1 if the function was successful, and 0 if ncurses or terminal color capabilities have not been initialized. SEE ALSO
ncurses_init_color(3), ncurses_start_color(3). PHP Documentation Group NCURSES_COLOR_CONTENT(3)