Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pls guide this..
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers pls guide this.. Post 302101714 by ss4u on Thursday 4th of January 2007 02:53:05 AM
Old 01-04-2007
pls guide this..

in what real time scenerios we write shell scripts in oracle

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

New to SCO -Guide me

Hello can any1 tell me the latest version of SCO. ALso can u give me some of the basic differences between Mandrake Linux and SCO Unix. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Guide to Samba

Anyone have guide to install samba on solaris 9 I tried couple of times. --How do I go about uninstalling it? bash-2.05# testparm -s > output.file Load smb config files from /usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf Processing section "" Processing section "" Loaded services file OK. bash-2.05#... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brabored
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pls guide me in learning in Perl Module and packages

Hi, It is very urgent. Pls guide me in learning Perl Module and the Packages. Eventhough i tried in the google, I didnt get upto my expectations. Pls guide me how to create , build Module and the package. Many Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yamini Thoppen
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

installion guide

Hi everyone. I need to install HP-UX 11i and I want user installation guide which shows me how to install HP-UX 11i step by step.:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahmedbashir
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

GD installation guide asking....

Hi, Does anybody success install GD and apply it in linux? I got trying to install it recently. Unfortunately, it seems like got a lot of error message shown :( Thus anybody got success install and use the GD in linux? Can share it with me? I'm using ia64 linux system. Thanks a lot for all... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Best guide for Jumpstart

Hi Gurus, Can you please suggest me any good guides for a Beginner to learn Solaris Jumpstart. Thank You, Rama Krishna. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Guide me please

Hi All, I am kinda struck at one point :wall: need ur help to move further. Query: My inputs files are Expected output: I am sure there should be similar tread relating my query ..but as i couldnt find the details i am posting again. Please direct me to the tread or reply... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unibeginner
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

if else statement... need guide

read readTerminal terminal_c=$readTerminal if ; then { #Execute the first SQL query } else echo next script fi anything wrong here? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ment0smintz
2 Replies
GIT-SH-I18N(1)							    Git Manual							    GIT-SH-I18N(1)

NAME
       git-sh-i18n - Git's i18n setup code for shell scripts

SYNOPSIS
       . "$(git --exec-path)/git-sh-i18n"

DESCRIPTION
       This is not a command the end user would want to run. Ever. This documentation is meant for people who are studying the Porcelain-ish
       scripts and/or are writing new ones.

The 'git sh-i18n scriptlet is designed to be sourced (using .) by Git's porcelain programs implemented in shell script. It provides
       wrappers for the GNU gettext and eval_gettext functions accessible through the gettext.sh script, and provides pass-through fallbacks on
       systems without GNU gettext.

FUNCTIONS
       gettext
	   Currently a dummy fall-through function implemented as a wrapper around printf(1). Will be replaced by a real gettext implementation in
	   a later version.

eval_gettext
	   Currently a dummy fall-through function implemented as a wrapper around printf(1) with variables expanded by the git-sh-
	   i18n--envsubst(1) helper. Will be replaced by a real gettext implementation in a later version.

GIT
       Part of the git(1) suite

Git 2.17.1							    10/05/2018							    GIT-SH-I18N(1)