Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ? Post 302101000 by Perderabo on Tuesday 26th of December 2006 09:59:26 PM
Old 12-26-2006
Well in Solaris 10, it is rasctrl:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817...ib?l=it&a=view
and
site:sun.com "Symbios 875/876"
in google yields only 8 hits.

but why not look at the contents of the package to see if rasctrl is there?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6

I am facing a problem to install sco 5.0.6 in Dell Power Edge SC1420 which raid controller is ultra 320 scsi raid controller . how/from where to download the ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6. Plz help with any idea karzon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karzon
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Ending SCSI request in block level driver

hi, We are currently working on block level driver in linux ubuntu .we are having a storage controller and we are trying to capture and filling the scsi requests to a particular LUN. We are trying to mask a request for that LUN. We were able to get LUN id of hard drive. Our objective is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coeteam
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCSI Command Sample Driver

Can anybody get me some sample driver code of linux block drivers to send request to scsi disks? Basically I need a sample code of linux scsi block driver. I tried googling for sample code but did not find it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

4. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

5. AIX

Readcd: Error 0. Cannot open SCSI driver.

i'm trying to burn an DVD ISO into a VIOS virtual optical drive when i try a scanbus i have a failure message : Can u help me please guys ---------- Post updated at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:20 PM ---------- I can't burn in ISO format, so i have to type... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tharsan
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)