Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A little unsure of something
Operating Systems Linux A little unsure of something Post 302100126 by Perderabo on Saturday 16th of December 2006 08:42:56 PM
Old 12-16-2006
We do have a search function, folks. Search the Linux forum for "banner" and you might find:

banner command

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unsure if this is a unix datestamp??? can you guys tell?

hi everyone im new here and im hoping you could help me out here. Yesterday i removed a time stamp from a program that i am using.This timestamp should contain a date of 04/04/2008 with a time sometime in that day. the stamp in hex is 7C FE 2B 04 DA 4E E3 40 ive looked everywhere and im... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uselessprog
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unsure what caused an infraction on my account.

Hey everyone. I wasn't sure what it meant when my profile said it had 1 infraction against it, so I thought I'd check it out. Unfortunately, I can't find the post in question. The date from the post in question is 07-09-2008 at 04:24 AM, but from what I can tell is marked as 'private'. I'd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: glen.barber
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unsure of sed notation (nu\\t.\*)

This piece of code is in a shell script I'm trying to modify to run on my system. sed s:nu\\t.\*:"nu=0" It's clearly a substitute script which replaces nu\\t.\* with nu = 0. What exactly does nu\\t.\* demarcate though-- I thought it was just the previous nu = xxxxx (which existed and is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: czar21
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Unsure why access time on a directory change isn't changing

Hello... And thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer me I was trying to work out the differences between displaying modify, access, and change times with the 'ls' command. Everything seems in order when I look at files, but the access time on a directory doesn't seem to change when I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bodisha
4 Replies
libssh2_banner_set(3)						  libssh2 manual					     libssh2_banner_set(3)

NAME
libssh2_banner_set - set the SSH prococol banner for the local client SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> int libssh2_banner_set(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *banner); DESCRIPTION
This function is DEPRECATED. Use libssh2_session_banner_set(3) instead! session - Session instance as returned by libssh2_session_init_ex(3) banner - A pointer to a user defined banner Set the banner that will be sent to the remote host when the SSH session is started with libssh2_session_handshake(3) This is optional; a banner corresponding to the protocol and libssh2 version will be sent by default. RETURN VALUE
Return 0 on success or negative on failure. It returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN when it would otherwise block. While LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN is a negative number, it isn't really a failure per se. AVAILABILITY
Marked as deprecated since 1.4.0 ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. SEE ALSO
libssh2_session_handshake(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_banner_set(3)