Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Simple C question... Hopefully it's simple Post 302099782 by Xeed on Wednesday 13th of December 2006 04:26:19 PM
Old 12-13-2006
Unfortunately redirecting the input to get it from a file doesn't work. It answers the first question correctly, but the answers after that don't get the correct answers...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Simple question

I am taking an intro to unix class and I can not figure out how to do part of the question. I am writing script to be exictued by a program in the tutoral. Question: Write every line containing the word ``delete'' produced by ``man mail'' into a file called ``delete''. Hint: What does using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: weathergirl
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Simple Question

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to remove the encryption from Data CDs by UNIX? Or does anyone know of a program that can remove the encryption? I would much appreciate it! Thanks, -Peaves (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peaves
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ok simple question for simple knowledge...

Ok what is BSD exactly? I know its a type of open source but what is it exactly? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Corrail
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Very simple question

I'm new to unix commands and am wondering how you could create a page with html tags in it. echo "<b>Test</b>" > test.html doesn't work because of the tags. How would I do this. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roger19
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Question

If given some output such as: "I'm having a senior moment" How do you print the last six characters to the screen? I'm thinking with awk or sed but can't remember how. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stepnkev
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple ls question

i am doing ls -la in the out put , first line is as total 41621 What is this total? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Saurabh78
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Question

Hi, Please don't berate me over the simplicity of these questions. I have recently gotten into bash shell scripting and enjoy it quite a bit. One thing I have not found the answer to though is when naming a shell script, what extension is normally used (ie myscript.?)? Also where is the standard... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: msb65
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple if then else question

I am having trouble making this statement work. I am passing in a number value for the number of days to keep archive logs for and wanted to make sure that it is a number. I have a script that will return 1 for is a number and 0 for is not a number. I also want to make sure that the number is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandolf989
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help making simple perl or bash script to create a simple matrix

Hello all! This is my first post and I'm very new to programming. I would like help creating a simple perl or bash script that I will be using in my work as a junior bioinformatician. Essentially, I would like to take a tab-delimted or .csv text with 3 columns and write them to a "3D" matrix: ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: torchij
16 Replies

10. Red Hat

Syslog.conf: looking for a simple answer on a simple question

Cheers! In /etc/syslog.conf, if an error type is not specified, is it logged anywhere (most preferable is it logged to /var/log/messages) or not? To be more precise I am interested in error and critical level messages. At default these errors are not specified in syslog.conf, and I need to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr1zzt3r
6 Replies
OCSIGEN(1)						      General Commands Manual							OCSIGEN(1)

NAME
ocsigen - Web Development framework in OCaml SYNOPSIS
ocsigen [options] DESCRIPTION
ocsigen is a programming framework providing a new way to create dynamic web sites. Its goal is to offer an alternative to Apache/PHP, based on cutting-edge technologies coming from research in programming languages. With ocsigen, you program in a concise and modular way, with a strong type system which helps you to produce valid xhtml. The server handles sessions, URLs, and page parameters automatically. OPTIONS
-c, --config Alternate configuration file. -d, --daemon Daemon mode (detach the process). This is the default when there are more than 1 process. -help, --help Show summary of options. -p, --pidfile Specify a file where to write the PIDs of the servers. -s, --silent Silent mode (error messages go in errors.log only). -v, --verbose Verbose mode. -V , --veryverbose Very verbose mode (debug). -version Show version of program. SEE ALSO
ocamlc(1). AUTHOR
ocsigen was written by Vincent Balat <vincent.balat@pps.jussieu.fr>. This manual page was written by Samuel Mimram <smimram@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 2006-09-14 OCSIGEN(1)