Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Special note to unregistered users Post 302099339 by Perderabo on Monday 11th of December 2006 12:09:26 PM
Old 12-11-2006
Special note to unregistered users

This forum is intended only as a means to contact us if you are having trouble with your account. This forum is the only area on the site where even unregistered users can post. But because some spammers were using this to post spam, we have changed things a little bit. When an unregistered user posts, that post will go into a "Moderation Queue". A Moderator must approve the post before it actually become visible. So don't despair if you post something and it does not immediately show up. Your post have not been lost and will we get to it when we can. But, needless to say, any spam in the Moderation Queue will be deleted forthwith.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

using unregistered domain names

hey what the hell happens if you make sure (as best one can) that a domain name like anything.com is not used at all, and you set up your own DNS and use that name without registering with a registrar, i know if the address is in use you will make some people very upset and give many internet users... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Unregistered version RHEL...

Hi everyone, I am working a contract and the customer has not registered there RHEL 5 servers. They have a cluster of servers and it would seem that they all stop logging in messages @ appox 15:50 and then start logging again at 4:04 am. Is this a normal thing for non-registered? Lee (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lee Dunsmoor
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users

Hey You may have noticed I changed the navbar at the top a bit. I've almost finished converting the navbar to divs from table tags. In addition, for unregistered users, instead of seeing a "New Reply" button, unregistered users see a "Login to Reply" and icon which looks the same as our... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)