Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris [help]oracle database error on solaris 8 Post 302098283 by Tornado on Friday 1st of December 2006 06:15:18 PM
Old 12-01-2006
Tornado

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

oracle database on solaris and linux

what is the difference in running oracle database on solaris and linux operating system (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganga
3 Replies

2. Solaris

what is the command to see which database ie..oracle in running on solaris 10

what is the command to see which database ie..oracle in running on solaris 10 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Is possbile to install Oracle database 10g on Solaris 11 Express ?

Today I finally tuned my Solaris 11 express so now works better :D I want to install some relational database on that machine and learn for my future carrier. I downloaded Oracle database 10g for Solaris x86 and tried to install it but my system didn't passed system requirements, installer... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Oracle database 11R2 postinstalltion tasks, Solaris 10

Hi guys I installed Oracle database enterprise edition 11R2 on Solaris 10. More precise $ cat /etc/release Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10x_u9wos_14a X86 Copyright (c) 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Assembled 11... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Identify a specific environment Oracle variable to connect a remote Oracle database ?

Good evening I nned your help pls, In an unix server i want to connect to a remote oracle databse server by sqlplus. I tried to find out the user/passwd and service name by env variable and all Ive got is this: ORACLE_SID_REPCOL=SCL_REPCOL ORACLE_SID=xmeta ORACLE_SID_TOL=SCL_PROTOLCOL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11.2 x86 Local Zones for Oracle RAC database, intermittent Memory corruption of db

Hi, I was wondering if any Solaris fellow out there has dealt with running Solaris 11 x86 on Local Zones for Oracle RAC (which may or may not be relevant to issue), running on HP gen h/w. Every so often could be weeks between issues or some times days, there will be a memory corruption and db... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crossmypath
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)