Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris [help]oracle database error on solaris 8 Post 302098156 by bucci on Friday 1st of December 2006 04:21:37 AM
Old 12-01-2006
[help]oracle database error on solaris 8

hi experts,

i have some problem with my oracle database 8.1.7 running on sun solaris 8, after 2 days or more i cannot login into database and needed to restart the database, below shown the error :

ERROR:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 2
ORA-04031: unable to allocate 4200 bytes of shared memory ("shared
pool","TRIGGER$","sga heap","state objects")
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-04031: unable to allocate 4200 bytes of shared memory ("shared
pool","unknown object","sga heap","state objects")

please help

how to fix this problem?

thank you so much

Best Regards,

wu

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

oracle database on solaris and linux

what is the difference in running oracle database on solaris and linux operating system (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganga
3 Replies

2. Solaris

what is the command to see which database ie..oracle in running on solaris 10

what is the command to see which database ie..oracle in running on solaris 10 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Is possbile to install Oracle database 10g on Solaris 11 Express ?

Today I finally tuned my Solaris 11 express so now works better :D I want to install some relational database on that machine and learn for my future carrier. I downloaded Oracle database 10g for Solaris x86 and tried to install it but my system didn't passed system requirements, installer... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Oracle database 11R2 postinstalltion tasks, Solaris 10

Hi guys I installed Oracle database enterprise edition 11R2 on Solaris 10. More precise $ cat /etc/release Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10x_u9wos_14a X86 Copyright (c) 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Assembled 11... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Identify a specific environment Oracle variable to connect a remote Oracle database ?

Good evening I nned your help pls, In an unix server i want to connect to a remote oracle databse server by sqlplus. I tried to find out the user/passwd and service name by env variable and all Ive got is this: ORACLE_SID_REPCOL=SCL_REPCOL ORACLE_SID=xmeta ORACLE_SID_TOL=SCL_PROTOLCOL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11.2 x86 Local Zones for Oracle RAC database, intermittent Memory corruption of db

Hi, I was wondering if any Solaris fellow out there has dealt with running Solaris 11 x86 on Local Zones for Oracle RAC (which may or may not be relevant to issue), running on HP gen h/w. Every so often could be weeks between issues or some times days, there will be a memory corruption and db... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crossmypath
2 Replies
RADSQLRELAY(8)						     FreeRADIUS helper program						    RADSQLRELAY(8)

NAME
radsqlrelay - relay SQL queries to a central database server SYNOPSIS
radsqlrelay [-?] [-d sql_driver] [-b database] [-f file] [-h host] [-u user] [-P port] [-p password] [-1] [-x] file_path DESCRIPTION
radsqlrelay tails a SQL logfile and forwards the queries to a database server. Used to replicate accounting records to one (central) data- base, even if the database has extended downtime. The SQL logfile is created by the rlm_sql_log module. The module must be configured in the radiusd server before you can use radsqlrelay. OPTIONS
-? Print usage help information. -d sql_driver Driver to use: mysql, pg, oracle. -b database Name of the database to use. -f file Read password from file, instead of command line. -h host Connect to host. -u user User for login. -P port Port number to use for connection. -p password Password to use when connecting to server. -1 One-shot mode: push the file to database and exit. -x Turn on debugging. file_path The pathname of the SQL logfile to use. NOTES
Oracle driver The command "radsqlrelay -d oracle -b db.domain.tld sql-relay" reads the database description stored in $TNS_ADMIN/tnsnames.ora: db.domain.tld = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = db.domain.tld)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVICE_NAME = <DB SID>) ) ) SEE ALSO
rlm_sql_log(5) AUTHOR
Nicolas Baradakis <nicolas.baradakis@cegetel.net> 19 June 2005 RADSQLRELAY(8)