Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users NOTICE: Stp: SCSI tape 0 device 46/0 offline Post 302097929 by FCollet on Wednesday 29th of November 2006 12:50:17 PM
Old 11-29-2006
NOTICE: Stp: SCSI tape 0 device 46/0 offline

Smilie If anyone has solved this problem, please help me!

Thanks in advance!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Scsi Tape Message?????

I do daily backups running a shell script. I use 6 different tapes for each day (monday through saturday). First of all I insert the tape then run the script and when it finished I eject the tape. Until today I was doing this with no problem, but now I'm getting this message constantly (even... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrivas
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Scsi tape drive.

I'm running SCO OS 505 on a Compaq proliant 1600, and my tape drive will just not work. It was working properly and whent to Sh?ts when I tried to get the cd rom working. I have uninstalled any configured tape drive and rebooted and then configured a tape drive and rebooted still nothing. I'm... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kikkin
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCSI Tape Error

When I am trying to read any tape I getthe following message on my screen: "stp: Error on SCSI tape=0 (ha=0 id=6 lun=0)" Does anybody know how to solve this problem and what the message means. I already have rebooted the server and cleaned the heads of the tape unit. HELP!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Andre
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NOTICE: Stp: SCSI tape 0 device 46/0 not ready

If somebody solve this error please help! Thanks in advance! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: FCollet
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Notice Stp:SCSI tape 0 device 46/0 offline

My computer which uses scoUNIX, has an internal scsi tape backup. It will no longer backup . It posts this message Notice :Stp tape 0 device 46/0 offline. This has been discussed before by the forum and I'd appreciate any help that any expert could provide for me for a step wise approach to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: timothymhubbard
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Notice: STP:SCSI tape 0 device 46/0 offline

My tape drive is not backing up my data. This is the message that comes up as the computer starts up each morning. Notice Stp:SCSI tape 0 device 46/0 offline. The computer is equipped with a Seagate STD 24000N internal tape drive and the green indicator light on it continuously is on but the amber... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: timothymhubbard
0 Replies

7. SCO

SCSI tape on Openserver 5.0.6

Running into an interesting problem here: I can add the tape with "mkdev tape" the system appears to see it wwith "hwconfig -hc" however a 'tape status /dev/rStp0' says 'no device found', checked the configuration files in 'etc' all appear to be correct. Any suggestion appreciated Jim (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimj1369
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to find any device online/offline

what is the command for checking which device active and which is not active (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
1 Replies

9. SCO

No stp SCSI devices configured (unit 0 missing)

Hi I've done migration of my SCO 5.0.6 from SCSI to IDE hard disk and now I'm getting in X windows this message: CONFIG: No Stp SCSI devices configured (unit 0 missing) Howto configure to get this message away? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
4 Replies

10. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies
slagts.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slagts.f(3)

NAME
slagts.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slagts (JOB, N, A, B, C, D, IN, Y, TOL, INFO) SLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slagts (integerJOB, integerN, real, dimension( * )A, real, dimension( * )B, real, dimension( * )C, real, dimension( * )D, integer, dimension( * )IN, real, dimension( * )Y, realTOL, integerINFO) SLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Purpose: SLAGTS may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)**T*x = y, where T is an n by n tridiagonal matrix, for x, following the factorization of (T - lambda*I) as (T - lambda*I) = P*L*U , by routine SLAGTF. The choice of equation to be solved is controlled by the argument JOB, and in each case there is an option to perturb zero or very small diagonal elements of U, this option being intended for use in applications such as inverse iteration. Parameters: JOB JOB is INTEGER Specifies the job to be performed by SLAGTS as follows: = 1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. = 2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix T. A A is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, A must contain the diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. B B is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, B must contain the first super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. C C is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, C must contain the sub-diagonal elements of L as returned from SLAGTF. D D is REAL array, dimension (N-2) On entry, D must contain the second super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. IN IN is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, IN must contain details of the matrix P as returned from SLAGTF. Y Y is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side vector y. On exit, Y is overwritten by the solution vector x. TOL TOL is REAL On entry, with JOB .lt. 0, TOL should be the minimum perturbation to be made to very small diagonal elements of U. TOL should normally be chosen as about eps*norm(U), where eps is the relative machine precision, but if TOL is supplied as non-positive, then it is reset to eps*max( abs( u(i,j) ) ). If JOB .gt. 0 then TOL is not referenced. On exit, TOL is changed as described above, only if TOL is non-positive on entry. Otherwise TOL is unchanged. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0 : successful exit .lt. 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value .gt. 0: overflow would occur when computing the INFO(th) element of the solution vector x. This can only occur when JOB is supplied as positive and either means that a diagonal element of U is very small, or that the elements of the right-hand side vector y are very large. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 162 of file slagts.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 slagts.f(3)