Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How much snow do you have where you are? Post 302097756 by pressy on Tuesday 28th of November 2006 10:55:33 AM
Old 11-28-2006
nothing here in vienna/austria..... but already heard about snow here, but not much...

gP

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

MacPorts on Snow Leopard

Hello everyone. I was previously using MacPorts 1.8 on Mac OS 10.5.8 without any problems and everything was working well. I recently upgraded to Xcode 3.2 and Mac OS 10.6, since then my MacPorts installation has not been working at all. I deleted it and then reinstalled the .dmg from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HoldenCaulfield
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Alpine 2 on Snow Leopard

I've just installed Alpine on Snow Leopard but can't seem to get a default spell checker configured for it. What happened to spell? I can't find it at all on 10.6, must have been some changes. Does anyone know about the default unix spell checker on SL? Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: platz
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Installing Oracle 10g on Snow Leopard using this tutorial

This tutorial. Which is a lovely tutorial, really, and was working up until this instruction: Now download db.zip installation archive and place it somewhere and unzip it: mkdir Install cd Install # download db.zip to this directory unzip db.zip cd db/Disk1 I didn't know how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: khayraB
1 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Problem with mail attachment in Snow Leopard

Hi, We have few scripts that are run through jobs . It sends us daily reports (using mailx). This was working fine in Leopard. But in Snow Leopard there is problem with the attachments.Neither the attachment name is being displayed correctly(all it displays is "Mail Attachment") nor the format... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adash
1 Replies
Pod::Perldoc::ToMan(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				  Pod::Perldoc::ToMan(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Perldoc::ToMan - let Perldoc render Pod as man pages SYNOPSIS
perldoc -o man Some::Modulename DESCRIPTION
This is a "plug-in" class that allows Perldoc to use Pod::Man and "nroff" for reading Pod pages. The following options are supported: center, date, fixed, fixedbold, fixeditalic, fixedbolditalic, quotes, release, section (Those options are explained in Pod::Man.) For example: perldoc -o man -w center:Pod Some::Modulename CAVEAT
This module may change to use a different pod-to-nroff formatter class in the future, and this may change what options are supported. SEE ALSO
Pod::Man, Pod::Perldoc, Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS
Copyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of mer- chantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AUTHOR
Sean M. Burke "sburke@cpan.org" perl v5.8.0 2002-06-01 Pod::Perldoc::ToMan(3pm)