Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How much snow do you have where you are? Post 302097748 by Corona688 on Tuesday 28th of November 2006 10:30:59 AM
Old 11-28-2006
How much snow do you have where you are?

It was shaping up to be another snowless holiday season and then it just began snowing, slowly, but continuously for the last 2 days, with no sign of stopping. We're up to 2 feet now, 4 in some places -- like in front of my workplace's door... I had to walk to work, following the ruts in the road!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

MacPorts on Snow Leopard

Hello everyone. I was previously using MacPorts 1.8 on Mac OS 10.5.8 without any problems and everything was working well. I recently upgraded to Xcode 3.2 and Mac OS 10.6, since then my MacPorts installation has not been working at all. I deleted it and then reinstalled the .dmg from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HoldenCaulfield
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Alpine 2 on Snow Leopard

I've just installed Alpine on Snow Leopard but can't seem to get a default spell checker configured for it. What happened to spell? I can't find it at all on 10.6, must have been some changes. Does anyone know about the default unix spell checker on SL? Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: platz
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Installing Oracle 10g on Snow Leopard using this tutorial

This tutorial. Which is a lovely tutorial, really, and was working up until this instruction: Now download db.zip installation archive and place it somewhere and unzip it: mkdir Install cd Install # download db.zip to this directory unzip db.zip cd db/Disk1 I didn't know how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: khayraB
1 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Problem with mail attachment in Snow Leopard

Hi, We have few scripts that are run through jobs . It sends us daily reports (using mailx). This was working fine in Leopard. But in Snow Leopard there is problem with the attachments.Neither the attachment name is being displayed correctly(all it displays is "Mail Attachment") nor the format... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adash
1 Replies
door_info(3DOOR)					      Door Library Functions						  door_info(3DOOR)

NAME
door_info - return information associated with a door descriptor SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -ldoor [ library ... ] #include <door.h> int door_info(int d, struct door_info *info); DESCRIPTION
The door_info() function returns information associated with a door descriptor. It obtains information about the door descriptor d and places the information that is relevant to the door in the structure pointed to by the info argument. The door_info structure pointed to by the info argument contains the following members: pid_t di_target; /* door server pid */ door_ptr_t di_proc; /* server function */ door_ptr_t di_data; /* data cookie for invocation */ door_attr_t di_attributes; /* door attributes */ door_id_t di_uniquifier; /* unique id among all doors */ The di_target member is the process ID of the door server, or -1 if the door server process has exited. The values for di_attributes may be composed of the following: DOOR_LOCAL The door descriptor refers to a service procedure in this process. DOOR_UNREF The door has requested notification when all but the last reference has gone away. DOOR_UNREF_MULTI Similar to DOOR_UNREF, except multiple unreferenced notifications may be delivered for this door. DOOR_IS_UNREF There is currently only one descriptor referring to the door. DOOR_REFUSE_DESC The door refuses any attempt to door_call(3DOOR) it with argument descriptors. DOOR_REVOKED The door descriptor refers to a door that has been revoked. DOOR_PRIVATE The door has a separate pool of server threads associated with it. The di_proc and di_data members are returned as door_ptr_t objects rather than void * pointers to allow clients and servers to interoper- ate in environments where the pointer sizes may vary in size (for example, 32-bit clients and 64-bit servers). Each door has a system-wide unique number associated with it that is set when the door is created by door_create(). This number is returned in di_uniquifier. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
The door_info() function will fail if: EFAULT The address of argument info is an invalid address. EBADF d is not a door descriptor. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |all | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
door_bind(3DOOR), door_call(3DOOR), door_create(3DOOR), door_server_create(3DOOR), libdoor(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Feb 2003 door_info(3DOOR)