Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Help! Big interview next week. Post 302097452 by Perderabo on Friday 24th of November 2006 12:14:45 PM
Old 11-24-2006
No one can predict how long the interview will be or how many tech questions you will be asked. Since you know your stuff and the company seems very interested, you need to calm down. You don't help yourself by freaking out. Get some sleep before the interview so you go in rested. If you get the job, great. If not there are other jobs. Don't try to cram any new tech knowledge. But lookup the company on the internet and learn what you can about them.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to view a big file(143M big)

1 . Thanks everyone who read the post first. 2 . I have a log file which size is 143M , I can not use vi open it .I can not use xedit open it too. How to view it ? If I want to view 200-300 ,how can I implement it 3 . Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Interview Questions

hi everybody, my name is samir, i m from delhi,india. i m a student in solaris. just few days ago i had completed my course. can anybody tell me the possible interview questions in solaris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samir_sinu
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to identify week-1 and week-2

Hello Friends I have three dirs 1. /home/main-bkup 2. /home/bkup-week1 3. /home/bkup-week2 Now we copy backups in 1 initially, then on 1st week we copy few content of 1 into 2 and then run some scripts on that. Then in 2nd week we keep 2 untouched and do the same thing in 3. So I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaha
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interview question....help

what distros have you selected in the past, for which applications, and why did you choose them? Would you make the same choices again, knowing what you know now? Any help will be really appreciated!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: choco4202002
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How big is too big a config.log file?

I have a 5000 line config.log file with several "maybe" errors. Any reccomendations on finding solvable problems? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NeedLotsofHelp
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Interview madness

A discussion elsewhere got me thinking: What where the most insane/amusing/strange interview questions or answers you got/gave? Not overly technical stuff, but questions that made you go "Huh?" (And keeping with this forums main Idea: "No technical Q&A") I'll start... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Job Interview

Hi, I'm new to the forums! I'm currently in the process of changing careers back into IT after a 2 year hiatus. I had an interview at a big company for a Linux Systems Administrator role and have been called back for a second interview in which they are going to grill me with Linux questions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Barnicle
1 Replies
faxrm(1)						       mgetty+sendfax manual							  faxrm(1)

NAME
faxrm - remove fax jobs queued by faxspool(1) SYNOPSIS
faxrm [-i] [job-ids...] DESCRIPTION
Remove job(s) from the fax queue set up by faxspool(1). faxrm removes queued fax jobs. Call with a list of job-IDs to remove specific jobs. Call with no job IDs to be asked interactively about all jobs you own (if run by root, all jobs). For job-id, use the strings returned by faxq(1) (e.g. F000015), without the ``/JOB'' exten- tion. If you are not the owner of the fax job (as per the 'user xyz' statement inside the JOB file), you are not allowed to remove the fax job. Only root is permitted to remove another user's faxes. If the job is locked (most likely because sendfax(8) is active sending it), faxrm doesn't attempt to remove it. Instead, it prints a warn- ing message on stderr and goes on to the next job. EXAMPLES
faxrm F000005 F000033 OPTIONS
-i (interactive mode) Tells faxrm to ask for confirmation before removing the job (UNIMPLEMENTED). BUGS
faxrm doesn't return diagnostic exit codes yet. SEE ALSO
faxrunq(1), faxrunq(8), faxspool(1), faxq(1), faxqueue(5) AUTHOR
faxrm is Copyright (C) 1993-2002 by Gert Doering, <gert@greenie.muc.de>. greenie 23 Nov 02 faxrm(1)