Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: asking for help
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users asking for help Post 302096819 by Slouma19 on Sunday 19th of November 2006 11:10:10 AM
Old 11-19-2006
Question How can I download it

How can I download UNIX operating system contact me or send it to me

Last edited by blowtorch; 11-19-2006 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: remove e-mail address

CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options				      CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE - maximum file size allowed to download SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE, curl_off_t size); DESCRIPTION
Pass a curl_off_t as parameter. This allows you to specify the maximum size (in bytes) of a file to download. If the file requested is found larger than this value, the transfer will not start and CURLE_FILESIZE_EXCEEDED will be returned. The file size is not always known prior to download, and for such files this option has no effect even if the file transfer ends up being larger than this given limit. This concerns both FTP and HTTP transfers. DEFAULT
None PROTOCOLS
FTP and HTTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.11.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE(3), CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)