Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: blinking text
Top Forums Programming blinking text Post 302096775 by !_30 on Saturday 18th of November 2006 03:01:17 AM
Old 11-18-2006
SImple dude , when compile , you forget to link ( ncurses library ).

Just compile like this :

Code:
cc r3.c -lncurses

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make a line BLINKING in output and also how to increase font size in output

how to make a line BLINKING in output and also how to increase font size in output suppose in run a.sh script inside echo "hello world " i want that this should blink in the output and also the font size of hello world should be big .. could you please help me out in this (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Blinking cursor

Cursor is blinking (slightly) while loading page in Firefox, or during scrolling a window. I tried some variants of linux (gnome permanently) and of course my solaris. May be an artifact of X-window? Cause in windows cursor is stable (i'm feeling more confident). PS: It makes me nervous. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gvim: avoid cursor blinking if window inactive

Hi, I'm a newbie here and don't know if this is the right forum for my question, but I searched for a forum for gvim and can't find one. My gvim shows always a blinking cursor, also if it is not the active xwindow. So I write very often in other xwindows, when editing with gvim. Is there a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeckle
3 Replies

4. Solaris

T5240 netmgmt port not blinking

I was trying to configure the netmgmt from the serial and set commitpending to true. However, the netmgmt port is not up and blinking. I tried to connect using my notebook directly to the netmgmt port and am not able to ping as well. Previouly i was doing the firmware upgrade using the webconsole.... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
20 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dell monitor blinking with the Solaris

Hi I have experienced some problems with the new monitor on my Solaris WS (Solaris5.4). Old monitor (Sony ES200) died an we installed a new one (Dell Ultrascan P780) The system booted but the monitor statrted blinking at the rate about once in 5-7 seconds. This is espetially strange that the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrey Malishev
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Stop blinking text after process is complete

Trying to make some blinking text to designate a process taking place. Trying to figure out how when the process is complete how to end the blinking. I could clear out but then I lose any prior output which I don't want. echo "Archiving Files..." printf "\x1b (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: wyclef
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to skip lines find text and add text based on number

I am trying to use awk skip each line with a ## or # and check each line after for STB= and if that value in greater than or = to 0.8, then at the end of line the text "STRAND BIAS" is written in else "GOOD". So in the file of 4 entries attached. awk tried: awk NR > "##"' "#" -F"STB="... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
6 Replies

8. Debian

Debian fresh install blinking cursor meaning?

Hello, I have downloaded and install debian in computer it is blinking cursor what this mean? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Riteshkakkar
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Useradd not creating users and just got blinking cursor

Suddenly useradd command is not working,no errors displayed and just got blinking cursor after hitting the command but not actually creating users as expected. Tried using the groupadd command but same results. The last thing that I did if I can remember is changing the default run level from 5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norbie.lopez
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match text to lines in a file, iterate backwards until text or text substring matches, print to file

hi all, trying this using shell/bash with sed/awk/grep I have two files, one containing one column, the other containing multiple columns (comma delimited). file1.txt abc12345 def12345 ghi54321 ... file2.txt abc1,text1,texta abc,text2,textb def123,text3,textc gh,text4,textd... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shogun1970
6 Replies
redland-config(1)					      General Commands Manual						 redland-config(1)

NAME
redland-config - script to get information about the installed version of Redland SYNOPSIS
redland-config [--cflags] [--help] [--libs] [--libtool-libs] [--prefix[=DIR]] [--private-libs] [--version-decimal] [--version] DESCRIPTION
redland-config is a tool that is used to determine the compile and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use the Redland RDF library. OPTIONS
redland-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of redland on the standard output. --version-decimal Print the currently installed version of redland as a decimal integer. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a redland program. This excludes linker arguments used to build the librdf shared library. --libtool-libs Print the flags that are necessary to link a redland program with libtool. --private-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to build the librdf shared library. This option is not usually needed because the librdf shared library has already been dynamically linked against these libs. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a redland program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that redland was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. SEE ALSO
redland(3), AUTHOR
Dave Beckett - http://www.dajobe.org/ <http://www.dajobe.org/> 2008-09-07 redland-config(1)