Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris ps: 65535 is an invalid non-numeric argument for -p option Post 302096750 by gogogo on Friday 17th of November 2006 08:05:36 PM
Old 11-17-2006
Smart!

The smart desision! Is the maxpid setting will be effective for curent session only in the proposed solution?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

stty: : Invalid argument

Hello Everyone; I have a script that is throwing the following message: stty: : Invalid argument The line that gives the message is the following, sailormoon$ scp home/voice.xml newwave@silvermoon:/newwave/config/radius stty: : Invalid argument voice.xml | ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tony3101
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

non-numeric argument

quick question, I am trying to run this simple equation expr 2048 / 2.354 but get a "expr: non-numeric argument" error when ever its run. I believe it may be caused by the decimal point but I do not know how to remedy it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TiredOrangeCat
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

msgrcv : Invalid argument

Hi All, Please guide me how to get rid : msgrcv : Invalid argument. I am using message queues: msgsnd and msgrcv, I am able to send through msgsnd and receive through msgrcv, but at times i get the belo error. msgrcv : Invalid argument. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: answers
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

option followed by : taking next option if argument missing with getopts

Hi all, I am parsing command line options using getopts. The problem is that mandatory argument options following ":" is taking next option as argument if it is not followed by any argument. Below is the script: while getopts :hd:t:s:l:p:f: opt do case "$opt" in -h|-\?)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Invalid Argument and glassfish

I tried to install glassfish on Solaris 10 and it worked fine on other instances. I got the below message bash-3.00# ./sjsas-9_1_01-solaris-sparc.bin -console bash: ./sjsas-9_1_01-solaris-sparc.bin: Invalid argument I logged on as root and the file has execute permission. So strange. Do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Andrew2008
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

sendto invalid argument

Hi I lost a lot of time in understanding the message "sendto Invalid argument" when I execute the following code. This code is a simple UDP sender improved with some reliability feature. My goal is to send a file. I've reported only the code which may be useful. Can anyone help me? Thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Puntino
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

First argument is numeric or not

Hi everyone, I want my script to check if the first argument has only numbers or not. Im not sure what im doing wrong. This is how it looks like: if *") ] then echo 'The first arguement should only be in numeric' 1>&2 exit 1 else exit 0 fi (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkhider
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

invalid argument in semctl()

When I am using the function semctl() it is giving me error as the INVALID ARGUMENT. Can any body give me the possible reasons??? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asimibm
2 Replies

9. Programming

SIOCSARP: Invalid Argument.

Hello everybody, I've been programming an alternative to linux's standard 'arp' program. I can delete arp entries (SIOCDARP), get arp entries (SIOCGARP), but i'm having troubles setting entries with ioctl. I can't set any PERM, USETRAILERS, or COM address. It only adds PUB entries and i don't... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: semash!
2 Replies

10. HP-UX

top -l 1 invalid option.

Hi, I am using below command to get the High CPU Utilization. top -l 1| awk ‘/CPU usage/ {print $12, $13}’ I am getting below error. ksh: 1: parameter not set top: illegal option -- l Usage: top Usage: awk ... Could you please suggest the appropriate solution. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wahab
3 Replies
SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb(3)					      OpenSSL						SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_sess_set_new_cb, SSL_CTX_sess_set_remove_cb, SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb, SSL_CTX_sess_get_new_cb, SSL_CTX_sess_get_remove_cb, SSL_CTX_sess_get_get_cb - provide callback functions for server side external session caching SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> void SSL_CTX_sess_set_new_cb(SSL_CTX *ctx, int (*new_session_cb)(SSL *, SSL_SESSION *)); void SSL_CTX_sess_set_remove_cb(SSL_CTX *ctx, void (*remove_session_cb)(SSL_CTX *ctx, SSL_SESSION *)); void SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb(SSL_CTX *ctx, SSL_SESSION (*get_session_cb)(SSL *, unsigned char *, int, int *)); int (*SSL_CTX_sess_get_new_cb(SSL_CTX *ctx))(struct ssl_st *ssl, SSL_SESSION *sess); void (*SSL_CTX_sess_get_remove_cb(SSL_CTX *ctx))(struct ssl_ctx_st *ctx, SSL_SESSION *sess); SSL_SESSION *(*SSL_CTX_sess_get_get_cb(SSL_CTX *ctx))(struct ssl_st *ssl, unsigned char *data, int len, int *copy); int (*new_session_cb)(struct ssl_st *ssl, SSL_SESSION *sess); void (*remove_session_cb)(struct ssl_ctx_st *ctx, SSL_SESSION *sess); SSL_SESSION *(*get_session_cb)(struct ssl_st *ssl, unsigned char *data, int len, int *copy); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_sess_set_new_cb() sets the callback function, which is automatically called whenever a new session was negotiated. SSL_CTX_sess_set_remove_cb() sets the callback function, which is automatically called whenever a session is removed by the SSL engine, because it is considered faulty or the session has become obsolete because of exceeding the timeout value. SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb() sets the callback function which is called, whenever a SSL/TLS client proposed to resume a session but the session could not be found in the internal session cache (see SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3)). (SSL/TLS server only.) SSL_CTX_sess_get_new_cb(), SSL_CTX_sess_get_remove_cb(), and SSL_CTX_sess_get_get_cb() allow to retrieve the function pointers of the provided callback functions. If a callback function has not been set, the NULL pointer is returned. NOTES
In order to allow external session caching, synchronization with the internal session cache is realized via callback functions. Inside these callback functions, session can be saved to disk or put into a database using the d2i_SSL_SESSION(3) interface. The new_session_cb() is called, whenever a new session has been negotiated and session caching is enabled (see SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3)). The new_session_cb() is passed the ssl connection and the ssl session sess. If the callback returns 0, the session will be immediately removed again. The remove_session_cb() is called, whenever the SSL engine removes a session from the internal cache. This happens when the session is removed because it is expired or when a connection was not shutdown cleanly. It also happens for all sessions in the internal session cache when SSL_CTX_free(3) is called. The remove_session_cb() is passed the ctx and the ssl session sess. It does not provide any feedback. The get_session_cb() is only called on SSL/TLS servers with the session id proposed by the client. The get_session_cb() is always called, also when session caching was disabled. The get_session_cb() is passed the ssl connection, the session id of length length at the memory location data. With the parameter copy the callback can require the SSL engine to increment the reference count of the SSL_SESSION object, Normally the reference count is not incremented and therefore the session must not be explicitly freed with SSL_SESSION_free(3). SEE ALSO
ssl(3), d2i_SSL_SESSION(3), SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3), SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3), SSL_SESSION_free(3), SSL_CTX_free(3) 50 2013-03-05 SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb(3)