Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: regarding net
Top Forums Programming regarding net Post 302096293 by phani_sree on Tuesday 14th of November 2006 11:30:20 PM
Old 11-15-2006
regarding net

how we can find whether net is connected or diconnected.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Getting on the net

I've been having trouble getting my old gateway computer on the net with solaris. All of the network stuff is built into the motherboard. Is there a way that I can get it recognized? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: possuman72
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/etc/rc.d/net - eth1

I just installed Crux on my laptop, which means I'll have to configure /etc/rc.d/net to adapt to my wireless internet. When I ran Linux before, I connected through eth1. How should I configure the /etc/rc.d/net file accordingly? Thanks for reading, Octal. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Octal
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Net::SSLeay or Net::FTPSSL

Hello, I ran into an issue in one of my monitoring scripts. If I use the public ip address in my connection string everything works, but if I switch the connection string ip to 127.0.0.1 or the internal ip I get, " Connection refused at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Styles
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

net help with getopts

Hi I have written the following script. But the variable sid is not getting set why is that. When i run the script i get the output as ORATAB FOR is Instead if i run the script like test.sh xiamin i am expecting the output as ORATAB FOR xiamin is #!/bin/ksh while... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiamin
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to use one net card of two

I have two server with 2 net cards each one: Server 1 A = 100 Mbs B = 1000Mbs (Gigabit) Server 2 A = 100 Mbs B = 1000Mbs (Gigabit) In A i ' am conected to the public network ( In both servers) and in B i make a point to point lan 1 gigabit of speed. Between the servers ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enkei17
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Net Neutrality

Hi, Just wanted to know your opinion on this What you need to know about the court decision that just struck down net neutrality — Tech News and Analysis (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ni2
1 Replies
IBV_UD_PINGPONG(1)						   USER COMMANDS						IBV_UD_PINGPONG(1)

NAME
ibv_ud_pingpong - simple InfiniBand UD transport test SYNOPSIS
ibv_ud_pingpong [-p port] [-d device] [-i ib port] [-s size] [-r rx depth] [-n iters] [-l sl] [-e] HOSTNAME ibv_ud_pingpong [-p port] [-d device] [-i ib port] [-s size] [-r rx depth] [-n iters] [-l sl] [-e] DESCRIPTION
Run a simple ping-pong test over InfiniBand via the unreliable datagram (UD) transport. OPTIONS
-p, --port=PORT use TCP port PORT for initial synchronization (default 18515) -d, --ib-dev=DEVICE use IB device DEVICE (default first device found) -i, --ib-port=PORT use IB port PORT (default port 1) -s, --size=SIZE ping-pong messages of size SIZE (default 2048) -r, --rx-depth=DEPTH post DEPTH receives at a time (default 500) -n, --iters=ITERS perform ITERS message exchanges (default 1000) -l, --sl=SL send messages with service level SL (default 0) -e, --events sleep while waiting for work completion events (default is to poll for completions) SEE ALSO
ibv_rc_pingpong(1), ibv_uc_pingpong(1), ibv_srq_pingpong(1) AUTHORS
Roland Dreier <rolandd@cisco.com> BUGS
The network synchronization between client and server instances is weak, and does not prevent incompatible options from being used on the two instances. The method used for retrieving work completions is not strictly correct, and race conditions may cause failures on some systems. libibverbs August 30, 2005 IBV_UD_PINGPONG(1)