Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to embeded programm within programm Post 302095972 by shankarao on Monday 13th of November 2006 04:25:32 AM
Old 11-13-2006
How to embeded programm within programm

Hi,
How to embeded programme within perl programme.

Shankarao

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can install a programm?

Hello Friends, I have a problem with install.can u tell me how can I install a programm?I use AIX(IBM) system. And how can i access cd-rom?I can't mounted,coz i am not Root.(can u tell me another Command /way)? Thanks all. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Christianto
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how can i install a programm?

Hello Friends, I have a problem with install.Can u tell me,how can i install a program?I am not a Root.n i use AIX(IBM) system.n how can i access a cdrom?I have been tried it,but didn't work.I can'n mounted(can u tell me another way or Command)? thanks all. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Christianto
3 Replies

3. Programming

run other programm

I have the programm, that says to STDERR(not to STDOUT!): "hello world!" and this programm is compiled and I have no sources. When I try to open this programm in another using C: ======================================= FILE *pp = popen("hello_to_stderr.exe", "r"); int c; string a; ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shalmoo
2 Replies

4. Programming

how do i run am encrpyrtic programm on unix

how do i run am encrpyrtic programm on unix, (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghoz
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to view html in ksh programm

have a script in ksh called file1 #!/bin/ksh cat my.html --------------------------- and a html file hy.html can u tell me that if i execute "file1" script it will open hy.html bt here it is showing the all the tags along with text......... it should open the browser part... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
2 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Antivirus Programm for Solaris Desktop

Hello, I´m searching a antivirus solution for Solaris Desktop PC´s (Intel). Can anyone tell me more about some producer?? Thanks Volker (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingossi
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with links programm.

Problem with links programm. Hi! I write sctipt for aytomatic checking into IE stas.html -> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/> <script type="text/javascript" src="newdata.submit()"></script> </head> <body... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: beckss
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix shell programm(need urgent Help)

Hi guys, i am new to shell can u please explain how to get those two outputs in temp1 i have i/p like abcd edk lkg jkl loop i need o/p abcd ********* edk********** lkg *********** jkl *********** loop************ need o/p abcd *************** (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokkrishna063
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Programm not working on all sample

Hi all I am using following code and input to duplicate entries till next row but out is cutting some words in this sample can anybody check on his system is there any error? awk ' { if($2 !~ /^ *$/) { a=substr($0,length($1)+1,index($0,$NF)-length($NF)); b=$NF; } print $1, a, b } ' file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Priyanka Chopra
1 Replies
PINENTRY-KWALLET(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 				       PINENTRY-KWALLET(1)

NAME
pinentry-kwallet -- kwallet-based pass-phrase dialog for use with GnuPG SYNOPSIS
pinentry-kwallet [-q] [options] DESCRIPTION
pinentry-kwallet is a kwallet- and pinentry-based pass-phrase dialog for use with GnuPG. It is intended to be called from the gpg-agent(1) daemon and not invoked directly. pinentry-kwallet replaces the regular pinentry-program stanza set in ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf and looks up the passphrases requested in the KWallet first, falling back to pinentry only if not found. The user is given the option to store it in the KWallet afterwards. Negative answers to this are also stored in the KWallet to avoid asking each time. pinentry-kwallet (like other pinentry variants) talks a simplified subset of the regular Assuan protocol on stdio; all commands, even unknown ones, are passed through to a pinentry co-process during run-time, even if the latter is never used. It accepts the same options as pinentry, even unknown ones, because it is designed to plug in. As an exception, -q makes pinentry-kwallet more quiet (suppress warnings on stderr), and -V displays the version on stderr (unless -q). pinentry-kwallet attempts sophisticated error handling: if an error dialogue is displayed, an internal counter is increased. If the counter reaches 2, the value stored in the KWallet is ignored, and the user is asked anew. The counter is stored in the KWallet, which is suboptimal but necessary, because gpg2(1) does not re-use the Assuan sessions, instead spawning a new pinentry-kwallet each time a passphrase is required (rather stupid). Error counters are valid for 15 seconds since their last increasement. RETURN VALUES
pinentry-kwallet exits 1 if it is called recursively, 0 if help or version information are requested, and return codes do not matter in any other cases because errors are signalled in-band. It will exit 0 after the Assuan session is terminated. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY The X11 display to use for child processes. If not set, pinentry-kwallet will immediately replace itself with the slave PINENTRY programme to use. GPG_TERM Terminal type of the current tty. GPG_TTY The current terminal. PINENTRY The pinentry programme to use. Default: ``pinentry'' SEE ALSO
date(1), gpg-agent(1), gpg2(1), kwalletcli(1), kwalletcli_getpin(1), mksh(1), pinentry-curses(1), pinentry-gtk-2(1), pinentry-qt(1), pinentry-x11(1) AUTHORS
pinentry-kwallet was written by Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.org> mostly for tarent GmbH. CAVEATS
Some newer pinentry features, such as three-button operation, are not supported yet. Some commands, such as version inquiry, as passed through to the pinentry coprocess indiscriminately, which may lead to strange results, should the protocol change or extend. BSD
May 10, 2011 BSD