Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems hotmail cleared account before activation Post 302095707 by prkfriryce on Thursday 9th of November 2006 01:50:28 PM
Old 11-09-2006
thanks, got it!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Jon Johansen cleared in landmark DVD case

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/01/07/dvd.johansen/index.html (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Did not received any email for account activation

hi I did not received any such email for account activation nor i am able to see any status in my profile. Am i missing anything?? :confused: Please help Appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhush782003
0 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Activation Problem

Hi, I got the username and activation code to my email id but when i click on the forum link and enter the activation code and username there then , It displays "We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MIKU
1 Replies

4. AIX

WTMP file cleared after upgrade

Hello, we recently upgraded from AIX 5.2.9 to 5.3.6 and in the process the wtmp file was cleared out. Before the upgrade the system had not been rebooted in a very long time, so i'm curious if the clearing of the file is related to the upgrade or the reboot? If it was related to the reboot is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zuessh
2 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Activation

can't activate (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamalwil7
0 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Activation problems with new account.

I received the email describing how to acivate my new account (I'm using Outlook 2007). I tried clicking the URL given and was told "invalid web address". I tried copying and pasting both URL's - "invalid web address. Lastly, I tried typing in the URL - "invalid web address". There were no spaces... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ki6bxp
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Unable to remove links of Cleared metas

Hi, have few meta devices which were cleared some year ago but still appear in /dev/md/rdsk. If I create a same meta device again, it shows old timestamp of 2009yr I tried devfsadm -C to clear unlinked links but of no use. What am I missing ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuxian
2 Replies

8. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Simultaneously try to execute commands after connecting to remote account to one account

I have made password less connection to my remote account. and i tried to execute commands at a time. but i am unable to execute the commands. ssh $ACCOUNT_DETAILS@$HOST_DETAILS cd ~/JEE/*/logs/ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kishored005
1 Replies
eurephiadm users(7)													       eurephiadm users(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-users - User management module SYNOPSIS
eurephiadm users --list|-l [-S|--sort <sort keys>] eurephiadm users --show|-s [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] [-l|-|-lastlog] [-L|--lastlog-details] [-a|--attempts] [-b|--blacklist] eurephiadm users --activate|-a [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --deactivate|-d [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --add|-A [-u|--username <user name>] [-P|--password <plain text password>] [-C|--certid <certificate ID>] [-D|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] [-c|--certfile <certificate file>] [-2|--pkcs12] eurephiadm users --delete|-D [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --password|-p [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users [-h|--help [<mode>]] DESCRIPTION
eurephiadm users manages eurephia user accounts. It provides an interface for listing, creating new, modify and delete user accounts. MODES
Available modes: -l | --list [-S|--sort <sort keys>] List all user accounts. Providing -S|--sort and a sort key will define the sort order of the list. Valid sort keys are: uid - user ID username - User name belonging to the user account activated - When the user account was activated deactivated - When the user account was deactivated lastaccess - When the user account was last used -s | --show [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] [-l|--lastlog] [-L|--lastlog-details] [-a|--attempts] [-b|--blacklist] Show user account details. --uid or --username are required. The other arguments only defined which kind of information to show. -a | --activate [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Activate a user account. --uid or --username is required. -d | --deactivate [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Deactivate a user account. --uid or --username is required. -A | --add [-u|--username <user name>] [-P|--password <plain text password>] [-C|--certid <certificate ID>] [-D|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] [-c|--certfile <certificate file>] [-2|--pkcs12] Add a new user account. --username is required. If you want to assign a password for the new user account via the command line, provide the password with --password. To associate this user account against an already regstistered certificate, it can be done by either refering to the certificate ID in eurephia using --certid or providing the certificate SHA1 digest/fingerprint to --digest. A brand new certificate can be registered and linked to the user account directly if you have access to the certificate file. The file can be in either PEM/DER format or PKCS#12. Use --certfile to indicate the certificate file to extract the information from and --pkcs12 if it is a PKCS#12 file. -D | --delete [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Delete a user account. --uid or --username is required. -p | --password [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Change password on a user account. --uid or --username is required. -h | --help [<mode>] Show a help screen. Without any arguments, all modes are listed. Providing a mode will show more information about the chosen mode. SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7), eurephiadm-certs(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm users(7)