Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Dynamic Attribute Changes
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Dynamic Attribute Changes Post 302094565 by er_aparna on Monday 30th of October 2006 03:25:30 AM
Old 10-30-2006
Yet not solved

Hello ,

Though i will b to pass the variable through this awk statement by question lies otherways how will i compare each parameter value for each existnace that is still unknown to me!!

Pls suggest

Aparna

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

File attribute Help please

Could anyone help i have a question that i have a problem with for my home work it is, How do i change file permissions in a command line enviromet thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cube3k
1 Replies

2. Programming

UNIX->C++ File attribute

Hi to all, I need in Microsoft C++ to IDENTIFY unix files which are LINKS. I use CFTPFILEFIND class. Thanks :-) .:rolleyes: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mizrachi
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Password Attribute

Hello Friends , Where do i check the following settings in redhat ? 1. Minimum required number of characters in the password (passwordMinLength) 2. Minimum number of digit characters, meaning numbers between zero and nine (passwordMinDigits) 3. Minimum number of ASCII alphabetic... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avklinux
2 Replies

4. AIX

login attribute settign

Dears i need some assistance in implementing following scenario, as per audit observation we have restrict remote log in of specific users after official hours by clients, but the same user needs to be log in from LFT console round the clock(or any time after logout,because certain application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sql dynamic table / dynamic inserts

I have a file that reads File (X.txt) Contents of record 1: rdrDESTINATION_ADDRESS (String) "91 971502573813" rdrDESTINATION_IMSI (String) "000000000000000" rdrORIGINATING_ADDRESS (String) "d0 movies" rdrORIGINATING_IMSI (String) "000000000000000" rdrTRAFFIC_EVENT_TIME... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magedfawzy
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris Attribute Problems

When I modify the file attributes of files and run a ls -l to view the changes everything looks correct, however when I run the init 6 to reboot the server the file attributes devert back to the origininal read only permissions. Any help would be appreciated (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimcz2it
2 Replies

7. Solaris

ldapclient can not modify attribute

Hello, We have one Solaris 10 machine which has three LDAP servers configured. We want to remove one of them. I tried below ldapclient command however no change is made. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ldapclient mod -a "defaultServerList=10.149.9.20... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alfa_w
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to use xml_grep to get the value of an attribute?

I'm using xml_grep command to get the value of different tags in a xml-file. No i also need the value of an attribute in a tag. Can I use xml_grep for this? Does anybody know how? ex. : <Name xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLinst" xsi:spaceSchema="Name_5879.xsd"> ... </Name> I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pistach
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

(.) at the end of file attribute.

Hi Linux Experts, I am using RHEL 6.4, on checking I identified some files ends with the file attribute like dot (.) at the end. Whereas, I checked with the same level of other servers and I don't identify dot(.) at the end of file attribute. Why is it so? is there any meaning for it. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change a PS attribute?

Hi, i want to list all system processes showing the attributes pid, user name, cpu consumption, and the difference between the resident memory and the swap memory needed to stock the process in case of suspending it. i have two questions, the resident memory is the attribute size i think,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eskizoide
4 Replies
ppmtosixel(1)                                                 General Commands Manual                                                ppmtosixel(1)

NAME
ppmtosixel - convert a portable pixmap into DEC sixel format SYNOPSIS
ppmtosixel [-raw] [-margin] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces sixel commands (SIX) as output. The output is formatted for color printing, e.g. for a DEC LJ250 color inkjet printer. If RGB values from the PPM file do not have maxval=100, the RGB values are rescaled. A printer control header and a color assignment table begin the SIX file. Image data is written in a compressed format by default. A printer control footer ends the image file. OPTIONS
-raw If specified, each pixel will be explicitly described in the image file. If -raw is not specified, output will default to com- pressed format in which identical adjacent pixels are replaced by "repeat pixel" commands. A raw file is often an order of magni- tude larger than a compressed file and prints much slower. -margin If -margin is not specified, the image will be start at the left margin (of the window, paper, or whatever). If -margin is speci- fied, a 1.5 inch left margin will offset the image. PRINTING
Generally, sixel files must reach the printer unfiltered. Use the lpr -x option or cat filename > /dev/tty0?. BUGS
Upon rescaling, truncation of the least significant bits of RGB values may result in poor color conversion. If the original PPM maxval was greater than 100, rescaling also reduces the image depth. While the actual RGB values from the ppm file are more or less retained, the color palette of the LJ250 may not match the colors on your screen. This seems to be a printer limitation. SEE ALSO
ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Rick Vinci. 26 April 1991 ppmtosixel(1)