Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Need help getting logged in to server Post 302094313 by BOFH on Thursday 26th of October 2006 03:06:40 PM
Old 10-26-2006
See the answer in the other section.

Carl

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

know who logged and logged out with their timings

being ordinary user (not having any administrative rights) can avail myself a facility to know who logged and logged out with their timings get popped onto my terminal as if it get echo 'ed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vkandati
3 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

user logged on any server

the method to find out the all the user who are the current user of the system? i tried with the who. but with that i receive the TTY like something. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NIMISH AGARWAL
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

How can i get My parent user name while i am on remotely logged on other server.

Hi please suggest .. how can i get my original user from which logged in to another server. my main current login is $whoami nitin ssh nit01@n01 i m going (redirected)to log in below path.. nit01@n01:/home/n01 -> pwd /home/n01 nit01@n01:/home/n01 -> on this server i want get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nitindreamz
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Total number of users logged in a server from uptime

how to find out total number of users logged in a server from uptime . i mean to say i need the total output of unix command . who gives the out put at a particular time . I need at all time from which machine who has connected , (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amiya.te@gmail
3 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to log out of the server in such a manner that you are not logged out of PUTTY?

Hi, I am using EXIT command to log out of the server, But this logs me out of the Putty. Is there any way that I can still be present on Putty and just log out of the server. Every time I have to open a new session of PUTTY for a new server (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: himvat
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Tracking Who Has Logged Into a Server?

I am running Solaris 10 on a variety of SUN servers. I need to be able to tell who has logged into the server. Is this info kept in any of the logs on the system? Thanks, LeonD (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: leond
8 Replies

7. Red Hat

Logged in users on a Linux server are counted twice

Scenario: 1. Log into a linux server interface as root. 2. Inititiate an SSH session with the server using Putty and a valid user account (e.g. fakeuser). 3. Log into TTY2 of the linux server interface using another valid user account (e.g. faketester). Issue: With these three login... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: walterthered
1 Replies

8. Linux

Logged in users on a Linux server are counted twice

Scenario: Log into a linux server interface as root. Inititiate an SSH session with the server using Putty and a valid user account (e.g. fakeuser). Log into TTY2 of the linux server interface using another valid user account (e.g. faketester). Issue: With these three login sessions,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: walterthered
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to give input once logged in to server in script

Hi , when i am logging to the server i need to give input of specific key like k or l or m etc. and then need to put enter. need to use this in script . please assist. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupesh.bombale
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to capture last 15mins data logged from server.log file?

Below is Script to scan the errorlist file (errorlist file includes a list of errors) with sererv.log file (sererv.log file should contain data of recent 15mins ) but my requirement is I should get the recent logs i.e. cmd to capture only recent 15mins data logged from sererv.log file then scan... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manohar2013
3 Replies
Perl6::Junction(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Perl6::Junction(3)

NAME
Perl6::Junction - Perl6 style Junction operators in Perl5. SYNOPSIS
use Perl6::Junction qw/ all any none one /; if (any(@grant) eq 'su') { ... } if (all($foo, $bar) >= 10) { ... } if (qr/^d+$/ == all(@answers)) { ... } if (all(@input) <= @limits) { ... } if (none(@pass) eq 'password') { ... } if (one(@answer) == 42) { ... } DESCRIPTION
This is a lightweight module which provides 'Junction' operators, the most commonly used being "any" and "all". Inspired by the Perl6 design docs, <http://dev.perl.org/perl6/doc/design/exe/E06.html>. Provides a limited subset of the functionality of Quantum::Superpositions, see "SEE ALSO" for comment. Notice in the "SYNOPSIS" above, that if you want to match against a regular expression, you must use "==" or "!=". Not "=~" or "!~". You must also use a regex object, such as "qr/d/", not a plain regex such as "/d/". SUBROUTINES
all() Returns an object which overloads the following operators: '<', '<=', '>', '>=', '==', '!=', 'lt', 'le', 'gt', 'ge', 'eq', 'ne', Returns true only if all arguments test true according to the operator used. any() Returns an object which overloads the following operators: '<', '<=', '>', '>=', '==', '!=', 'lt', 'le', 'gt', 'ge', 'eq', 'ne', Returns true if any argument tests true according to the operator used. none() Returns an object which overloads the following operators: '<', '<=', '>', '>=', '==', '!=', 'lt', 'le', 'gt', 'ge', 'eq', 'ne', Returns true only if no argument tests true according to the operator used. one() Returns an object which overloads the following operators: '<', '<=', '>', '>=', '==', '!=', 'lt', 'le', 'gt', 'ge', 'eq', 'ne', Returns true only if one and only one argument tests true according to the operator used. ALTERING JUNCTIONS
You cannot alter junctions. Instead, you can create new junctions out of old junctions. You can do this by calling the "values" method on a junction. my $numbers = any(qw/1 2 3 4 5/); print $numbers == 3 ? 'Yes' : 'No'; # Yes $numbers = any( grep { $_ != 3 } $numbers->values ); print $numbers == 3 ? 'Yes' : 'No'; # No EXPORT
'all', 'any', 'none', 'one', as requested. All subroutines can be called by its fully qualified name, if you don't want to export them. use Perl6::Junction; if (Perl6::Junction::any( @questions )) { ... } WARNING
When comparing against a regular expression, you must remember to use a regular expression object: "qr/d/" Not "/d/". You must also use either "==" or "!=". This is because "=~" and "!~" cannot be overriden. TO DO
Add overloading for arithmetic operators, such that this works: $result = any(2,3,4) * 2; if ($result == 8) {...} SUPPORT
/ BUGS Submit to the CPAN bugtracker <http://rt.cpan.org> SEE ALSO
Quantum::Superpositions provides the same functionality as this, and more. However, this module provides this limited functionality at a much greater runtime speed, with my benchmarks showing between 500% and 6000% improvment. <http://dev.perl.org/perl6/doc/design/exe/E06.html> - "The Wonderful World of Junctions". AUTHOR
Carl Franks ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Thanks to "Curtis "Ovid" Poe" for the "ALTERING JUNCTIONS" changes in release 0.40000. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2005, Carl Franks. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself (perlgpl, perlartistic). perl v5.18.2 2013-08-21 Perl6::Junction(3)