Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Backup solutions
Operating Systems SCO Backup solutions Post 302091454 by ccarcher on Tuesday 3rd of October 2006 06:02:42 AM
Old 10-03-2006
MySQL

Currently on a contract with a company and they are using a product called backupEGDE from a company called www.microlite.com

first time I have come across it but seems pretty good, nice graphical interface, and also simply command line interface

works well with autochangers / tape libraries and juke boxes as well

Take a look at the site may be what your looking for
Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

VPN Solutions

Hello Friends I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux Please help me :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
6 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. AIX

Backup solutions / TSM alternative?

Hey all, I've just about had it with Tivoli Storage Manager. I won't go into the what's and why's. Do any of you have suggestions for an alternative? We have around 70 linux clients and 10 AIX lpars. We mostly do incremental filesystem backups each night and have a 3494 tape library with 3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cruiser
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync backup mode(--backup) Are there any options to remove backup folders on successful deployment?

Hi Everyone, we are running rsync with --backup mode, Are there any rsync options to remove backup folders on successful deployment? Thanks in adv. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MVEERA
0 Replies

5. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)