Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Daily check helth
Operating Systems AIX Daily check helth Post 302091320 by magasem on Monday 2nd of October 2006 03:49:39 AM
Old 10-02-2006
Daily check helth

Can any one suggest some command that used to test the hardware and software

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cron.daily

At what time does cron.daily implement and how can i change this or set it etc? Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ITFcraig
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Daily File Checks

Hello all, I'm sorry if this is answered elsewhere, I've used the search function and can't find the specifics of what I'm after. I am brand new to playing with linux, and ideally I want to get better to help the company that I now work for. What I want to do: Create a script that I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aussiemick
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Daily DB growth script

Hello, I have a script SELECT TO_CHAR(creation_time, 'RRRR Month') "Month", SUM(bytes)/1024/1024 "Growth in MB" FROM sys.v_$datafile WHERE creation_time > SYSDATE-365 GROUP BY TO_CHAR(creation_time, 'RRRR Month') / It produces output similar to this Month ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrpeardba
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Daily Checks

Hey Guys, I'm seeking some assistance in getting this script to run as a cron job for the user oracle.. the script is basically to perform 2 ADRCI checks... see the script below... i'm getting the following error: /export/home/oracle/Daily_Checks/ADRCI_Daily_Checks.sh: syntax error at line 16:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Racegod
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Daily health check script

Hi I am still learning how to write shell scripts, so I started to write a script like this: #!/bin/sh date echo outputOK () { echo $1 "" } outputOK () { echo $1 "" } for vol in `/usr/bin/grep -E 'hfs|vxfs|nfs|cifs' /etc/fstab | egrep -v '^#' | awk '{ print $3 }'` do if... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for daily use

I have a clear case command for example. ct lsprivate -co this displays the list of checked out files. and i have many views where i work daily I need a script which can run daily at our specified time. setting each and every view i have and list the check outs i have in them. and consolidate... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Syed Imran
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check daily files arrival in a directory

Hi All, I wanted to write a script to check if set of files exist in a directory or not for a particular day. each file has a date stamp. Now i want to implement this - -i can check files of a particular date in a particular folder -generate log and send it to through email. Big THANKS !!... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: flagboy2014
5 Replies

8. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Daily averages...

I have date file like below.. 1995 1 2 10 29 38.6706 -6.53823 41.9201 1995 1 2 10 29 -49.2477 -4.59733 17.2704 1995 1 2 10 29 -49.2369 -4.48045 8.61348 1995 1 3 8 48 -42.2643 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: athithi
3 Replies
Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke - smoke your dist VERSION
version 4.300020 SYNOPSIS
dzil smoke [ --release ] [ --author ] [ --no-automated ] DESCRIPTION
This command builds and tests the distribution in "smoke testing mode." This command is a thin wrapper around the test method in Dist::Zilla. It builds your dist and runs the tests with the AUTOMATED_TESTING environment variable turned on, so it's like doing this: export AUTOMATED_TESTING=1 dzil build --no-tgz cd $BUILD_DIRECTORY perl Makefile.PL make make test A build that fails tests will be left behind for analysis, and dzil will exit a non-zero value. If the tests are successful, the build directory will be removed and dzil will exit with status 0. OPTIONS
--release This will run the test suite with RELEASE_TESTING=1 --no-automated This will run the test suite without setting AUTOMATED_TESTING --author This will run the test suite with AUTHOR_TESTING=1 AUTHOR
Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Ricardo SIGNES. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-21 Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke(3pm)