Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Printer port
Operating Systems SCO Printer port Post 302091048 by owbf on Thursday 28th of September 2006 04:51:36 PM
Old 09-28-2006
Bug

I used rlpconf finally got it to work by using the correct printer name lp1 as per the print server config file. Smilie Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

add printer on serial port

I want to add printer on a serial port can I get full details of all parameters like baudrate, parity,flow control, ... Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hegazy Mahdy
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

printer port setup

Does anybody know how to add a printer from network in Solaris 10 using IP settings? according to our IT support, in order to add this printer in Windows XP we introduce it as a local printer which is connected to a port with an IP address, like 128.79.44.110. Anyway I don't know how it can be done... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arash05
3 Replies

3. AIX

Check printer queue on Windows printer server

Hello Let me first give a small overview of the setup. All printers are connected to Windows 2000 servers. There are a lot of UNIX (AIX & HP-UX) servers as well which have SAP running. I'm working on a script to add printers to a specified SAP instance. I want to verify the user input (to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NielsV
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Accessing printer through serial port

Hey, im new to processing so any help you could give me would be much appreciated. I am trying to get control of the rollers on my 9 pin dot matrix printer (epson LX 300+). Initially I was going to do this through arduino but hope to do it through processing using the serialwrite programme. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hougeman
0 Replies

5. SCO

additional printer port configuration in winxware 7

Dear Sir, How can install additional pci lpt card (parallel port) I want to install second dmp printer in unixware 7 server thanks n regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

Creating a printer emulator to capture PDL/PCL data coming in on port 9100.

I have a number of Windows CE operator terminals. They have facility to print alarms/messages to ... aser or Inkjet (so they're using PCL). USB or IP. IP connection takes just the IP address. Question How could I create a service or daemon on a server to capture all this data?... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: transistor
7 Replies

7. HP-UX

Port used by lp printer

Hi , Is there any way to check what is the port used by lp remote printer in hpux ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nanduri
1 Replies

8. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
asadmin-jms-ping(1AS)						   User Commands					     asadmin-jms-ping(1AS)

NAME
jms-ping - checks to see if the JMS provider is up and running SYNOPSIS
jms-ping --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--passwordfile filename] [--secure|-s] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=false] Checks to see if the JMS provider is up and running. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using jms-ping asadmin> jms-ping --user admin --password adminadmin --host bluestar --port 4848 server1 JMS Ping Status=RUNNING EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-jmsdest(1AS), asadmin-delete-jmsdest(1AS), asadmin-list-jmsdest(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-jms-ping(1AS)