Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Development tools like VS,ASP.Net Post 302090560 by Corona688 on Tuesday 26th of September 2006 11:36:23 AM
Old 09-26-2006
If you insist on using .net, the mono project is an open-source C# implimentation.

But really, the way not to get stuck in this kind of mess is to use standards instead of programming in Microsoft's design-fad-of-the-week.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ASP.net in unix based system

Hi Guys, i am new to the fourms.. i have one doubt related to unix.. i was developed one application in asp.net under windows platfrom. i want to run this application in sun one web server under unix environment.. Its possible or not .. please calrify my doubt. Thanks and Regards... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksathiya76
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ASP.net in unix based system. Someone Help Me

Hi Guys, i am new to the fourms.. i have one doubt related to unix.. i was developed one application in asp.net under windows platfrom. i want to run this application in sun one web server under unix environment.. Its possible or not .. please calrify my doubt. Thanks and Regards... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksathiya76
4 Replies

3. AIX

From ASP.NET to Oracle on unix

Dear all , I have a serious question and i need an answer before i go throught a new project. I have an oracle DB is on remote UNIX box.How can I connect through ASP.net on a windows server machine to the oracle db and do all the jobs i need (insert ,update delete) ? is their is a way ?? please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoshakhs
2 Replies

4. Web Development

Anyone know of a free license or library that converts asp.net word to pdf?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows of a free way (or very cheap way) for asp.net libraries to convert word to pdf. Thanks Kylle (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
4 Replies

5. Web Development

ASP.NET 5 Application on Centos OS7 Web Hosting Server

Hi All, Frankly I'm new to Linux Environment. While we are trying to Host an ASP.NET 5 Web Application on Centos OS7 Web hosting Server. There were couple of steps which we are supposed to go through, please see this link - We are stuck at Create a Container & then Running the Container,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: John Fredric
1 Replies
pdb2mdb(1)						      General Commands Manual							pdb2mdb(1)

NAME
pdb2mdb - Program Database to Mono Debugging Symbol converter. SYNOPSIS
pdb2mdb pdb_file DESCRIPTION
This tool is used to convert debugging symbols generated by Microsoft's compilers into debugging symbols that can be consumed by Mono's runtime. Program Database files are files that end with the extension .pdb and are associated with a library or executable (a .dll or .exe file). This format was until recently not documented so Mono used its own file format for storing debugging information, the Mono debugging for- mat. Just like PDB files Mono Debugging information is stored in files that reside side-by-side with a program executable or a library. You can use the pdb2mdb tool to transform these PDB files into MDB files that Mono can then consume to debug programs or provide line-num- ber information for stack traces or exceptions. LICENSE
The pdb2mdb tool is released under the terms of the Microsoft Public License (MS-PL). JB Evain wrote the tool. The PDB reading support came from Microsoft Common Compiler Infrastructure. SEE ALSO
mono(1), mdb(1) WEB SITE
http://www.mono-project.com 23 April 2009 pdb2mdb(1)