Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Development tools like VS,ASP.Net Post 302090560 by Corona688 on Tuesday 26th of September 2006 11:36:23 AM
Old 09-26-2006
If you insist on using .net, the mono project is an open-source C# implimentation.

But really, the way not to get stuck in this kind of mess is to use standards instead of programming in Microsoft's design-fad-of-the-week.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ASP.net in unix based system

Hi Guys, i am new to the fourms.. i have one doubt related to unix.. i was developed one application in asp.net under windows platfrom. i want to run this application in sun one web server under unix environment.. Its possible or not .. please calrify my doubt. Thanks and Regards... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksathiya76
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ASP.net in unix based system. Someone Help Me

Hi Guys, i am new to the fourms.. i have one doubt related to unix.. i was developed one application in asp.net under windows platfrom. i want to run this application in sun one web server under unix environment.. Its possible or not .. please calrify my doubt. Thanks and Regards... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksathiya76
4 Replies

3. AIX

From ASP.NET to Oracle on unix

Dear all , I have a serious question and i need an answer before i go throught a new project. I have an oracle DB is on remote UNIX box.How can I connect through ASP.net on a windows server machine to the oracle db and do all the jobs i need (insert ,update delete) ? is their is a way ?? please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoshakhs
2 Replies

4. Web Development

Anyone know of a free license or library that converts asp.net word to pdf?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows of a free way (or very cheap way) for asp.net libraries to convert word to pdf. Thanks Kylle (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
4 Replies

5. Web Development

ASP.NET 5 Application on Centos OS7 Web Hosting Server

Hi All, Frankly I'm new to Linux Environment. While we are trying to Host an ASP.NET 5 Web Application on Centos OS7 Web hosting Server. There were couple of steps which we are supposed to go through, please see this link - We are stuck at Create a Container & then Running the Container,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: John Fredric
1 Replies
CPlusTestRig(1) 					    BSD General Commands Manual 					   CPlusTestRig(1)

NAME
CPlusTestRig -- runs CPlusTest unit test bundles SYNOPSIS
CPlusTestRig [-test testname] testbundle DESCRIPTION
CPlusTestRig loads and runs the bundle testbundle containing unit tests built with the CPlusTest framework (/System/Library/Frameworks/CPlus- Test.framework). If one or more [-test testname] pairs is specified only those tests (TestCase and TestSuite instances) in testbundle are run. If no such pairs are specified, all TestCase and TestSuite instances are run as part of the default "All" test suite. CPlusTestRig is intended for testing frameworks and libraries. That is, it must be possible for CPlusTestRig to load testbundle into its own address space. To test applications, use RunUnitTests(1) instead. To test a framework or library in a location other than the one recorded in testbundle at link time, use dyld(1) environment variables such as DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH and DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to ensure that the nonstandard location is searched. ENVIRONMENT
CPlusTestDelayExit If this environment variable is present, CPlusTestRig will print its process ID to standard output and delay exit indefi- nitely upon completion. This is useful for running leaks(1) or other debugging tools. FILES
/Developer/Tools/CPlusTestRig /System/Library/Frameworks/CPlusTest.framework SEE ALSO
dyld(1), leaks(1), RunUnitTests(1) Mac OS X June 2, 2019 Mac OS X