Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problems using multipart/mixed Post 302090478 by Indalecio on Tuesday 26th of September 2006 03:40:57 AM
Old 09-26-2006
Thank you for your reply!
I could finally make it work thanks to the post you refered to. I had in fact too few boundaries within my email structure.
Cheers,
Yann

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

output only numbers from mixed string

it must be late because I'm sure this is an easy task with grep sed or awk string would be anything mixing numbers letters and ) ( = output I need is just the numbers... but I just can't seem to get it to work. Any tips would be great :) (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nortypig
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I compare mixed variables?

Searched all over can't figure out how to compare variables of alpha and numeric characters. Example a script that ask user to enter a password and then ask to repeat the password. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: monx
6 Replies

3. HP-UX

How to attach an excel file in a multipart (mime) mail

Hello. I need to send mails from hp-ux with 2 attachments: a text file and an excel file. So I'm composing a mime file which I will pipe to sendmail utility. This works fine if the only attachment is the text file (i use cat command to attach text content). But I have problems with the format... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: elcampio
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue in Curl to send http POST request with attachment/multipart

Hi, I am using curl to hit a url using http in solaris 10 using commandline, I want to transfer an attachment(using multipart curl -F) also as a part of the request. If anyone has used kindly help me with the syntax. I am using below command: Code: /usr/local/bin/curl -v... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manishmaha
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

mixed pattern match

I need to grep out patterns that matches the following. 1SR2kW-0003XW-8L Ie a pattern that contain 16 characters and will always be in the same pattern. 6 character, then a -, then 6 character, then a - then 2 character. I need a way to grep out like we grep out IP address. Here there are... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil510
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use FS for mixed file?

Hi! All I am just wondering solution to use FS if file fields are separated by whitespace (one or more spaces ), tab and comma, How to use FS ? finally I want to print all columns as tab separated look at my file here tagged 130, US 121337 30.530 -58.900 1941 1 25 19.50 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl Script - Post a file (multipart/form-data)

Hi All, I am trying to post an xml file (utf-16 encoded) using curl to a REST service. The REST service is expecting 'multipart/form-data' content type. curl -k -i -H "Content-Type=multipart/form-data" -F "filename=@file.xml;type=text/xml" -X POST -u <username>:<password> <endPointURL> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anooja G
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

> dpkg-deb to Extract and Reconstruct a Multipart Archive???

Greetings! Here's one which has been bugging me for a bit ;) As might be known, LibreOffice is available to some of us Linux folk as a large set of debs. Of course, being a curious sort, I'd like to dig in and recreate the original tree which is composed of these assorted archives. So, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LinQ
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Construct and Send Multipart MIME Mail

Hi, I have requirment in shell script to incorporate multipart email with both html and text. Here am giving the text version. From: any@email.com To: your@email.com Subject: Success Execution - $company - Apps PO File Report Apps PO File Report Summary: #APPS Purchase... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kirankumar
2 Replies
Net::DBus::ASyncReply(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Net::DBus::ASyncReply(3pm)

NAME
Net::DBus::ASyncReply - asynchronous method reply handler SYNOPSIS
use Net::DBus::Annotation qw(:call); my $object = $service->get_object("/org/example/systemMonitor"); # List processes & get on with other work until # the list is returned. my $asyncreply = $object->list_processes(dbus_call_async, "someuser"); while (!$asyncreply->is_ready) { ... do some background work.. } my $processes = $asyncreply->get_result; DESCRIPTION
This object provides a handler for receiving asynchronous method replies. An asynchronous reply object is generated when making remote method call with the "dbus_call_async" annotation set. METHODS
$asyncreply->discard_result; Indicates that the caller is no longer interested in recieving the reply & that it should be discarded. After calling this method, this object should not be used again. $asyncreply->wait_for_result; Blocks the caller waiting for completion of the of the asynchronous reply. Upon returning from this method, the result can be obtained with the "get_result" method. my $boolean = $asyncreply->is_ready; Returns a true value if the asynchronous reply is now complete (or a timeout has occurred). When this method returns true, the result can be obtained with the "get_result" method. $asyncreply->set_notify($coderef); Sets a notify function which will be invoked when the asynchronous reply finally completes. The callback will be invoked with a single parameter which is this object. my @data = $asyncreply->get_result; Retrieves the data associated with the asynchronous reply. If a timeout occurred, then this method will throw an exception. This method can only be called once the reply is complete, as indicated by the "is_ready" method returning a true value. After calling this method, this object should no longer be used. AUTHOR
Daniel Berrange <dan@berrange.com> COPYRIGHT
Copright (C) 2006-2011, Daniel Berrange. SEE ALSO
Net::DBus, Net::DBus::RemoteObject, Net::DBus::Annotation perl v5.14.2 2011-06-30 Net::DBus::ASyncReply(3pm)