Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Automatic disk labeling
Operating Systems Solaris Automatic disk labeling Post 302090463 by blowtorch on Monday 25th of September 2006 10:21:21 PM
Old 09-25-2006
Hi kwachtler,
Thanks for sharing the code. I have just one suggestion, when you do post any code, please wrap that inside code tags. First put in [ code ], then your code, and then [ /code ]. Remove the spaces in the [] brackets though.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatic monitor disk-space

Hello, I am trying to find a shell script to monitor diskspace. When the script encounteres a disk which above the treashold, I want an email notification. My system runs on a Sun Solaris. Is there anybode around who can help me with such a script? Norbert (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfbeerse
3 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Automatic monitor disk-space

Hello, I am trying to find a shell script to monitor diskspace of all the directories in the server. When the script encounteres a disk which above the treashold, I want an email notification. My system runs on AIX. Is there anybody around who can help me with such a script? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuradha
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Numerical Labeling using sed

Hi, I have been working on this problem, but could only get so far. I have a file that looks like this (cat,chimp,(((dog,cat,cow),orangutan),((horse,((cat,dog),(cow,pig))),cat,mouse,rat))); I would like after each instance of the word 'cat' to have an incrementing numerical label. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cavanac2
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Labeling VTOC

How to relabeling the disk VTOC if i relabel the disk the previous data is available or not (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandu.bezawada
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP Labeling/Punctuation Syntax Question

Greetings! My first PHP question; and, no doubt, a "no-brainer" for the initiated :) The question centers around the proper syntax for input field labeling. The snippet which puzzles me (and the candidate which I wish to modify) goes like this:<?php _e('Hello World'); ?>:<br />What I'd like... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinQ
0 Replies

6. Solaris

EFI disk labeling / understand the parition table / sectors not continue

Hi all, I have a EFI disk and it is use in zfs pool. partition> p Volume: rpool Current partition table (original): Total disk sectors available: 1172107117 + 16384 (reserved sectors) Part Tag Flag First Sector Size Last Sector 0 usr wm ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
8 Replies
foo2zjs-pstops(1)					      General Commands Manual						 foo2zjs-pstops(1)

NAME
foo2zjs-pstops - Add PS code for foo2*-wrapper SYNOPSIS
foo2zjs-pstops [options] [file] DESCRIPTION
Add PS code for foo2zjs-wrapper. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
These are the options that can appear on the command line. -a Accurate screens code. -c CIE Color. -n Neuter CUPS cupsPSLevel2 -r Rotate 90 degrees clockwise. -w Well Tempered Screens code. -D level Set Debug level [0]. FILES
/usr/bin/foo2zjs-pstops SEE ALSO
foo2hp2600-wrapper(1), foo2lava-wrapper(1), foo2oak-wrapper(1), foo2qpdl-wrapper(1), foo2slx-wrapper(1), foo2xqx-wrapper(1), foo2zjs-wrap- per(1) AUTHOR
Rick Richardson <rick.richardson@comcast.net> http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/