Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX What's meaning of "POWER" in diag command.? Post 302090287 by dukessd on Sunday 24th of September 2006 06:57:20 PM
Old 09-24-2006
See your same post on tek-tips

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Meaning of $var->{"@$row[0]"}=" "; ???

while (my $row = $sth->fetchrow_arrayref) { $var->{"@$row"}=" "; } Can anyone help me understanding above mentioned. i) As per my knowledge $row is taking ARRAY Refernce from the database ii) @$row is containing the value of 0th index of the array, testted the same. but I am not able... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaigs_27
0 Replies

2. AIX

How to determine if there is a Power Problem using DIAG command?

Hi guys can someone show me on how to use DIAG command in determining if there is really a power problem aside from errpt report? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sky_lark02
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

the meaning of "!:*" in "alias foo 'command\!:*' filename"

Hi: How can I remove my own post? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil518
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Meaning of "b" modifier in "sort" command

I need to sort the following file by the rhdiskpower devices in the last column: Total_MB Free_MB OS_MB Name Failgroup Library Label UDID Product Redund Path 1024 851 1024 OCRVOT1_0000 OCRVOT1_0000 System UNKNOWN ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wjssj
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Variable "##*", "% *" meaning

Hi, What means "##*", "% *" in a variable?? I have this in the script that i'm reading: ... read line echo $line echo ${line#* } echo ${line##* } echo ${line% * } ... The first print: DN: RCROOT ONRM_ROOT_MO SNW ONRM_ROOT_MO BSC BSCCC2 BTS ALTOHATILLONOR The second print:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darocham
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the meaning of "-s" option in "if" statement?

Hi Guys, I'm sorry but I can't find answer for this, what is the meaning of -s option in "if" statement on unix scipting. Please see sample below: opath=/home/output for i in N1 N2 N3 N4 do echo $i if then grep $i $opath/N5_CRAI > $opath/N5_$i.crai chmod 777 $opath/N5_$i.crai ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rymnd_12345
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies
tplot(1)							   User Commands							  tplot(1)

NAME
tplot, t300, t300s, t4014, t450, tek, ver - graphics filters for various plotters SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/tplot [-T terminal] DESCRIPTION
tplot reads plotting instructions from the standard input and produces plotting instructions suitable for a particular terminal on the standard output. If no terminal is specified, the environment variable TERM is used. The default terminal is tek. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Except for ver, the following terminal-types can be used with `lpr -g' (see lpr) to produce plotted output: 300 DASI 300 or GSI terminal (Diablo(R) mechanism). 300s | 300S DASI 300s terminal (Diablo mechanism). 450 DASI Hyterm 450 terminal (Diablo mechanism). 4014 | tek Tektronix 4014 and 4015 storage scope with Enhanced Graphics Module. (Use 4013 for Tektronix 4014 or 4015 without the Enhanced Graphics Module). ver Versatec(R) D1200A printer-plotter. The output is scan-converted and suitable input to `lpr -v'. FILES
/usr/lib/t300 /usr/lib/t300s /usr/lib/t4014 /usr/lib/t450 /usr/lib/tek /usr/lib/vplot ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
lp(1), vi(1), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Jul 1994 tplot(1)