Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX voting software
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? UNIX voting software Post 302089780 by samuraiblade on Wednesday 20th of September 2006 06:44:14 PM
Old 09-20-2006
UNIX voting software

Was wondering if anyone would entertain the idea of creating open source voting software--seems like as this issue moves forward we have an opportunity and the ability to build a powerful worldwide tool to secure voting rights for everyone

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to practice unix in online without unix software

hi, im new to unix.i dont have unix software in my system. Is there any website is there to practice unix in online can u please any one help me...... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowridoc
3 Replies
DFF(1)								   User Commands							    DFF(1)

NAME
dff - A powerful, efficient and modular digital forensics tool. SYNOPSIS
dff [options] DESCRIPTION
Digital Forensics Framework dff is a simple but powerful open source tool with a flexible module system which will help you in your digital forensics works, including files recovery due to error or crash, evidence research and analysis, etc. The source code is written in C++ and Python, allowing performances and great extensibility. OPTIONS
-v --version display current version -g --graphical launch graphical interface -t --test=NAME start a specific test -l --language=LANG use LANG as interface language, available: es, en, fr. -h, --help display this help message -d, --debug redirect IO to system console --verbose=LEVEL set verbosity level when debugging, available LEVEL: 0 to 3 -c, --config=FILEPATH use config file from given FILEPATH -b, --batch=FILEPATH launch batch file at start (list of shell commands) from FILEPATH SEE ALSO
Project's wiki with up-to-date documentation for dff is provided at this url: http://wiki.digital-forensic.org/. Embeded help is also available through the Help menu in dff. dff version 0.9 February 2011 DFF(1)