Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX error while starting SSH on AIX Post 302088970 by kmalla on Friday 15th of September 2006 11:07:21 AM
Old 09-15-2006
Bug Problem resolved

hi grial

Thank you very much....

It resoved my problem Smilie Smilie Smilie Smilie

I uninstalled all the rpms and installed the new version 9.7

Thank you

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Problem starting sshd on AIX

I just installed SSH on an AIX machine: > lslpp -l openssh.base.server Fileset Level State Description ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Path: /usr/lib/objrepos openssh.base.server 4.1.0.5301 COMMITTED Open... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: outtacontrol
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to starting process as daemon using ssh command?

Hello, I need to run a command on remote Linux using the ssh command from my local machine. I am able to execute the command on remote machine using ssh but it's behaving strangely. The command is supposed to start a daemon process on remote linux box and the control should return back to me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitinshukla
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SSH starting nohup'd process - not exiting

I'm trying to ssh into a remote server, run a script which may or may not start a nohup'd background process and then exit leaving the process running on the remote server. I'm looping through a number of servers to do this but the script hangs as soon as it comes to a server where the remote... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Steve_H
3 Replies

4. AIX

SSH error on AIx after installation

Hello, I am having a new type of error after installation of ssh... I cannot run ssh # oslevel -r 5200-04 #lslpp -l | grep ssh openssh.base.client 3.8.0.5300 COMMITTED Open Secure Shell Commands openssh.base.server 3.8.0.5300 COMMITTED Open Secure Shell Server ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

5. AIX

Blocking/starting a Port in AIX 6.1

Hello Team, We are having weblogic which running on AIX 6.1 Lpar machine. We not enabled any firewall(IPSEC) in AIX level. Our weblogic is running on cluster.Whenever we stop/restart the cluster we would like to stop/start the port(by using command) which used by the weblogic. Please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowthamakanthan
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Starting Scripts Using SSH

Hi all, Case 1: ./Myscript.sh param (on a first node) Another node: (In parallel i run the same script) ./Myscript.sh param (on a second node) Case2: From my host, using ssh: for i in $(seq $nb_lignes) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

Error when starting apache

Due to an activity scheduled on the server, I had stop the apache process and then restart when the activity completed. The activity started at 9am and ended around 9 pm. To list the apache processes that were running on the server before I stopped it, I used ps -ef | grep apache, and these were... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Starting SSH in UNIX

I have been working on my UNIX box for just over 1 month. The issue I am having, I cannot get my SSH to start on the system. I have a few rsync programs that are depending on SSH. Can anyone please let me know how to get SSH started back? Any assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: T Long
2 Replies
XColormapEvent(3X11)						     MIT X11R4						      XColormapEvent(3X11)

Name
       XColormapEvent - ColormapNotify event structure

Structures
       The structure for events contains:

typedef struct {
	 int type;		/* ColormapNotify */
	 unsigned long serial;	/* # of last request processed by
					 server */
	 Bool send_event;	/* true if came from a SendEvent
					 request */
	 Display *display;	/* Display the event was read from */
	 Window window;
	 Colormap colormap;	/* colormap or None */
	 Bool new;
	 int state;		/* ColormapInstalled,
					 ColormapUninstalled */
       } XColormapEvent;

When you receive this event, the structure members are set as follows.

The type member is set to the event type constant name that uniquely identifies it.  For example, when the X server reports a event to a
       client application, it sends an structure with the type member set to The display member is set to a pointer to the display the event was
       read on.  The send_event member is set to if the event came from a protocol request.  The serial member is set from the serial number
       reported in the protocol but expanded from the 16-bit least-significant bits to a full 32-bit value.  The window member is set to the win-
       dow that is most useful to toolkit dispatchers.

The window member is set to the window whose associated colormap is changed, installed, or uninstalled.	For a colormap that is changed,
       installed, or uninstalled, the colormap member is set to the colormap associated with the window.  For a colormap that is changed by a call
       to the colormap member is set to The new member is set to indicate whether the colormap for the specified window was changed or installed
       or uninstalled and can be or If it is the colormap was changed.	If it is the colormap was installed or uninstalled.  The state member is
       always set to indicate whether the colormap is installed or uninstalled and can be or

See Also
       XAnyEvent(3X11), XButtonEvent(3X11), XCreateWindowEvent(3X11), XCirculateEvent(3X11), XCirculateRequestEvent(3X11), XConfigureEvent(3X11),
       XConfigureRequestEvent(3X11), XCreateColormap(3X11), XCrossingEvent(3X11), XDestroyWindowEvent(3X11), XErrorEvent(3X11), XEx-
       poseEvent(3X11), XFocusChangeEvent(3X11), XGraphicsExposeEvent(3X11), XGravityEvent(3X11), XKeymapEvent(3X11), XMapEvent(3X11), XMapRe-
       questEvent(3X11), XPropertyEvent(3X11), XReparentEvent(3X11), XResizeRequestEvent(3X11), XSelectionClearEvent(3X11), XSelectionEvent(3X11),
       XSelectionRequestEvent(3X11), XUnmapEvent(3X11), XVisibilityEvent(3X11)
       X Window System: The Complete Reference, Second Edition, Robert W. Scheifler and James Gettys

XColormapEvent(3X11)