Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Backup solutions
Operating Systems SCO Backup solutions Post 302088428 by danp on Tuesday 12th of September 2006 10:25:35 AM
Old 09-12-2006
I'd be interested in this myself as I'm in the same boat.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

VPN Solutions

Hello Friends I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux Please help me :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
6 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. AIX

Backup solutions / TSM alternative?

Hey all, I've just about had it with Tivoli Storage Manager. I won't go into the what's and why's. Do any of you have suggestions for an alternative? We have around 70 linux clients and 10 AIX lpars. We mostly do incremental filesystem backups each night and have a 3494 tape library with 3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cruiser
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync backup mode(--backup) Are there any options to remove backup folders on successful deployment?

Hi Everyone, we are running rsync with --backup mode, Are there any rsync options to remove backup folders on successful deployment? Thanks in adv. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MVEERA
0 Replies

5. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
XSelectInput(3) 						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						   XSelectInput(3)

NAME
XSelectInput - select input events SYNTAX
int XSelectInput(Display *display, Window w, long event_mask); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. event_mask Specifies the event mask. w Specifies the window whose events you are interested in. DESCRIPTION
The XSelectInput function requests that the X server report the events associated with the specified event mask. Initially, X will not report any of these events. Events are reported relative to a window. If a window is not interested in a device event, it usually propa- gates to the closest ancestor that is interested, unless the do_not_propagate mask prohibits it. Setting the event-mask attribute of a window overrides any previous call for the same window but not for other clients. Multiple clients can select for the same events on the same window with the following restrictions: o Multiple clients can select events on the same window because their event masks are disjoint. When the X server generates an event, it reports it to all interested clients. o Only one client at a time can select CirculateRequest, ConfigureRequest, or MapRequest events, which are associated with the event mask SubstructureRedirectMask. o Only one client at a time can select a ResizeRequest event, which is associated with the event mask ResizeRedirectMask. o Only one client at a time can select a ButtonPress event, which is associated with the event mask ButtonPressMask. The server reports the event to all interested clients. XSelectInput can generate a BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
BadWindow A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.2.1 XSelectInput(3)