Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Another lame 'vi' question...... Post 302088341 by Yinzer955i on Monday 11th of September 2006 02:52:14 PM
Old 09-11-2006
It replied "Substitute pattern match failed."....but it's start...

I forgot to mention the all the files end with .src, but their names vary.

So for example....

65000.src
65010.src

Thanks.

edit: Gonna give sed a try.......fingers crossed

Last edited by Yinzer955i; 09-11-2006 at 04:02 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

lame question

i have one stupid question... so please don't laught at me :-) actually i have linux on my pc, but i want to install a solaris... i heard that solaris is not free, but my friend said that there is a free solaris dostridution in gnu licence... is it real? if yes where can i get it? if no -... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgas
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

lame php question

When do PHP variables/objects vanish? Say, I have a database structure in index.php, I called connect(). Then I sent the user another page, say index2.php. Should I create a fresh database structure and call connect() again, or is there a way around this? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rayne
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete original wav file if lame was successful encoding.

In a bash script: src=”cooltrack.wav” dst=”cooltrack.mp3” lame $src $dst I would like to add some line that would delete the source wav file like: rm $src but I would like this only if the encoding was successful. What should I include before deleting the original to check that the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aia
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with 'batch conversion using lame' shell script

Hi. I am trying to write an sh script that will: 1. take each wav file in ~/Documents 2. convert each into mp3 format using "lame" encoder 3. save the new mp3 in ~/Documents/newmp3s. It has to follow the 3 steps in this order for each wav file before taking the next file. I tried a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kingzy
8 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Protocol Jokes (Lame)

I have a UDP joke but i don't know if you will get it: Also, I have a TCP joke and i know you will get it. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TUX servers
2 Replies
mlib_ImageDilate4(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions					  mlib_ImageDilate4(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageDilate4 - four neighbor dilate SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageDilate4(mlib_image *dst, const mlib_image *src); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageDilate4() function performs a dilation operation on an image by using each pixel's four orthogonal neighbors. The source and destination images must be single-channel images. The data type can be MLIB_BIT, MLIB_BYTE, MLIB_SHORT, MLIB_USHORT, or MLIB_INT. For 4-neighbor binary images, it uses the following equation: dst[x][y][0] = OR{ src[x][y][0], src[x-1][y][0], src[x+1][y][0], src[x][y-1][0], src[x][y+1][0] } For 4-neighbor grayscale images, it uses the following equation: dst[x][y][0] = MAX{ src[x][y][0], src[x-1][y][0], src[x+1][y][0], src[x][y-1][0], src[x][y+1][0] } where x = 1, ..., w-2; y = 1, ..., h-2. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: dst Pointer to destination image src Pointer to source image. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageDilate4_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageDilate8(3MLIB), mlib_ImageDilate8_Fp(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_ImageDilate4(3MLIB)