Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? AIX Smit menu designer. WinSmit Post 302087944 by blowtorch on Thursday 7th of September 2006 11:17:09 AM
Old 09-07-2006
mimyrtek, no hard feelings mate.

--Edit
Oh, and its not in the AIX forum, cause its been moved here from there.
--/Edit

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Probably an easy AIX-SMIT question with mkroute

Hi All, I am on a project and logging into about 100 servers one at a time. One of the steps I am performing is setting up a link with smit mkroute. I am using AIX versions 5.2 and 5.3 Does anyone know a quick command line to set DESTINATION ADDRESS, GATEWAY address, Network MASK, and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffpas
5 Replies

2. AIX

Menu base AIX script

Hi, I am trying to create a menu on AIX systen for operators in our office. Please suggest how can I loop back to menu by pressing any key from a online running file. For example I can view the Database alert log file by tail -f command but how should I loop back to menu again. If I press <ctrl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Menu Base AIX Script

Hi, I am trying to create a menu on AIX systen for operators in our office. Please suggest how can I loop back to menu by pressing any key from a online running file. For example I can view the Database alert log file by tail -f command but how should I loop back to menu again. If I press <ctrl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
1 Replies

4. Solaris

SMIT i AIX Sun Solaris ?

i now when i want use the smit in AIX is possible but a ask if you has in sun same job in sun tel me please awating supports (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yalmalki
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using expect script with AIX's SMIT in cron

My searches turned up nothing relevant, so I apologize if this has already been looked at. I am trying to run an expect script from a Solaris machine, that ssh's into an AIX machine, and interacts with a SMIT created menu system that runs a few backups for me. The expect script runs fine when... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mariognarly
0 Replies

6. Programming

Trying to install X-Designer from Sun studio suite.

Hi all. I'm trying to install Sun Studio on my Ubuntu 10.4 pc because I wanna use X-Designer (it is a Motif GUI builder), that should be in that suite. I downloaded the tar package build for linux and installed the deps. Sun Studio and the Sun C Compiler work fine, but i cannot find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
0 Replies

7. AIX

How do I killed ideal users from AIX 5.3 smit?

Hi, I'm newbee to AIX and would like to setup a process which kills 1 Hr. ideal users from smit. Please advise for making it work. :) Thanks, Sumit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumit30
2 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 5.3 Using sudo to control smit

Does anyone have any experience using sudo to control smit on AIX 5.3? These are the smit commands that I want certain users to execute: # Cmnd alias specification Cmnd_Alias SMIT = /bin/smit hacmp, \ /bin/smit pxdam, \ /bin/smit cl_lsuser, \ /bin/smit cl_users, \ /bin/smit cl_passwd ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharrieswk
5 Replies
SVN::Simple::Edit(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      SVN::Simple::Edit(3)

NAME
SVN::Simple::Edit - A simple interface for driving svn delta editors SYNOPSIS
my $edit = SVN::Simple::Edit->new (_editor => [SVN::Repos::get_commit_editor($repos, "file://$repospath", '/', 'root', 'FOO', &committed)], ); $edit->open_root($fs->youngest_rev); $edit->add_directory ('trunk'); $edit->add_file ('trunk/filea'); $edit->modify_file ("trunk/fileb", "content", $checksum); $edit->delete_entry ("trunk/filec"); $edit->close_edit (); ... $edit->copy_directory ('branches/a, trunk, 0); DESCRIPTION
SVN::Simple::Edit wraps the subversion delta editor with a perl friendly interface and then you could easily drive it for describing changes to a tree. A common usage is to wrap the commit editor, so you could make commits to a subversion repository easily. This also means you can not supply the $edit object as an delta_editor to other API, and that's why this module is named ::Edit instead of ::Editor. See SVN::Simple::Editor for simple interface implementing a delta editor. PARAMETERS
for constructor _editor The editor that will receive delta editor calls. missing_handler Called when parent directory are not opened yet, could be: &SVN::Simple::Edit::build_missing Always build parents if you don't open them explicitly. &SVN::Simple::Edit::open_missing Always open the parents if you don't create them explicitly. SVN::Simple::Edit::check_missing ([$root]) Check if the path exists on $root. Open it if so, otherwise create it. root The default root to use by SVN::Simple::Edit::check_missing. base_path The base path the edit object is created to send delta editor calls. noclose Do not close files or directories. This might make non-sorted operations on directories/files work. METHODS
Note: Don't expect all editors will work with operations not sorted in DFS order. open_root ($base_rev) add_directory ($path) open_directory ($path) copy_directory ($path, $from, $fromrev) add_file ($path) open_file ($path) copy_file ($path, $from, $fromrev) delete_entry ($path) change_dir_prop ($path, $propname, $propvalue) change_file_prop ($path, $propname, $propvalue) close_edit () AUTHORS
Chia-liang Kao <clkao@clkao.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2004 by Chia-liang Kao <clkao@clkao.org>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.10.0 2005-02-23 SVN::Simple::Edit(3)