Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Omniback/Data Protector cell_info file Post 302087757 by qfwfq on Tuesday 5th of September 2006 12:48:50 PM
Old 09-05-2006
That is your MEDIA AGENT (MA) version :

-host "your_host" -os "your_os" -mac mac_address -cs A.05.50 -da A.05.50 -ma A.05.50 -cc A.05.50

CS : Cell Server
DA : Disk Agent
MA : Media Agent
CC : Cell Console

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Data protector GUI gives Blank screen

Hi, Haveing a little trouble with data protector (5.5) on HP-UX (11.11, 11.23) under Xwindows Chameleon UNIX 97 (7.0 - its a old version) I am trying to get the GUI for DP up and running on a HP-UX cell manager and I have the following problem. The GUI starts up with no errors that I can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

anyone ever play with omniback(data protector) command "omnir"?

playing around with a command-line restore from omniback...anyone ever play with omnir? I have the following test backup: $ omnidb -session 2008/02/01-6 Object Name Object Type Object Status... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
1 Replies

3. Linux

Open port for Data Protector

Hi guys. Opening port 5555 for Data Protector on Linux box but can't telnet to it. Modified /etc/services to have: omni 5555/tcp # DATA-PROTECTOR But when I telnet into it: telnet <ip address> 5555 Doesn't connect Need help figuring out what I need to do to open this port. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_collins
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace data in text file with data in same file

OK I will do my best to explain what I need help with. I am trying to format an ldif file so I can import it into Oracle oid. I need the file to look like this example. Keep in mind there are 3000 of these in the file. changetype: modify replace: userpassword dn:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: timothyha22
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

HP Data Protector port 5555 issue

Dear All, I have my HP Data Protector installed on the backup server. I want to connect this backup server with the client server through telnet port 5555 like below telnet < ipaddress of client> 5555 But when I try like this , it says ...Connection refused ...unable to connect to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mapping a data in a file and delete line in source file if data does not exist.

Hi Guys, Please help me with my problem here: I have a source file: 1212 23232 343434 ASAS1 4 3212 23232 343434 ASAS2 4 3234 23232 343434 QWQW1 4 1134 23232 343434 QWQW2 4 3212 23232 343434 QWQW3 4 and a mapping... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kokoro
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract header data from one file and combine it with data from another file

Hi, Great minds, I have some files, in fact header files, of CTD profiler, I tried a lot C programming, could not get output as I was expected, because my programming skills are very poor, finally, joined unix forum with the hope that, I may get what I want, from you people, Here I have attached... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: nex_asp
17 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace data of a file with data from another file using shell scripting.

Dears, I'm new to shell scripting and i was wondering if you can help me with following matter. I have a file containing 400,000 records. The file contains two columns like: 00611291,0270404000005453 25262597,1580401000016155 25779812,1700403000001786 00388934,1200408000000880... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paniklas
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk --> math-operation in data-record and joining with second file data

Hi! I have a pretty complex job - at least for me! i have two csv-files with meassurement-data: fileA ...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: IMPe
2 Replies
scdsbuilder(1HA)					       Sun Cluster Commands						  scdsbuilder(1HA)

NAME
scdsbuilder - launch GUI version of Sun Cluster Agent Builder SYNOPSIS
scdsbuilder DESCRIPTION
The scdsbuilder command launches the GUI version of the Sun Cluster Agent Builder. Before you use Agent Builder, verify the following requirements: o The Java runtime environment is included in your $PATH variable. Agent Builder depends on the Java Development Kit, starting with Version 1.3.1. If the Java Development Kit is not included in your $PATH variable, the Agent Builder command (scdsbuilder) returns and displays an error message. o You have installed the Developer System Support software group of the Solaris 9 OS or Solaris 10 OS. o The cc compiler is included in your $PATH variable. Agent Builder uses the first occurrence of cc in your $PATH variable to identify the compiler with which to generate C binary code for the resource type. If cc is not included in $PATH, Agent Builder disables the option to generate C code. Note - You can use a different compiler with Agent Builder than the standard cc compiler. To use a different compiler, create a symbolic link in $PATH from cc to a different compiler, such as gcc. Or, change the compiler specification in the makefile (currently, CC=cc) to the com- plete path for a different compiler. For example, in the makefile that is generated by Agent Builder, change CC=cc to CC=pathname/gcc. In this case, you cannot run Agent Builder directly. Instead, you must use the make and make pkg commands to generate data service code and the package. EXIT STATUS
This command returns the following exit status codes: 0 The command completed succesfully. nonzero An error occurred. FILES
install_directory/rtconfig Contains information from the previous session. This information facilitates the tool's quit and restart feature. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscdev | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cc(1B), scdscreate(1HA), scdsconfig(1HA), attributes(5) Chapter 9, Sun Cluster Agent Builder, in Sun Cluster Data Services Developer's Guide for Solaris OS Sun Cluster 3.2 14 Sep 2007 scdsbuilder(1HA)