Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX URGENT --problem in unzipping Post 302087231 by suman_jakkula on Wednesday 30th of August 2006 01:03:43 PM
Old 08-30-2006
URGENT --problem in unzipping

when try to unzip a very big file facing an error of disk full.
can any body help me to unzip this file .

$ unzip abc.zip
Archive: abc.zip
inflating: abc.zrp

abc.zip write error (disk full?). Continue? (y/n/^C) $ n

Thanks & Regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ulimit problem(Urgent)

Hi all, In Tru64 UNIX,there is a command ulimit which sets or reports a resource limit. -d option specifies number of Kilobytes for data area. But when i give same man ulimit in HP-UX, it does shows some ulimit function. I want to replace ulimit -d command in .profile file which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: informshilpa
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent problem with wtmpx

Hi everybody I have a problem with wtmpx. Accounting file. I activated it. It works but to well :( Writes the same message every minute. "faxmodem" As you can see it does not take to long until my /var file is soon full. Thanks Peter (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peterh
26 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help urgent problem

i accedently "deleted" all workspaces I have a black screen and dont know what to do solaris common desktop enviroment (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssshakir
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Another Urgent HDD problem

I have another Hdd problem with Ultra 1 machine the hdd is segate (+-)17560 MB and when I start installtion of sun solaries 2.6 the system sees the hdd correctly, and the installtion goes fine with partioning the disk as follows / 150 MB swap 500 MB /user 1000 MB /user1 100MB /usr3 5500 MB... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: adol3
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

Urgent printing problem

I can no longer print from HP-UX 10. All the printers are network printers. I have already stopped and restarted the spooler (lpshut and lpsched), but still the same problem. The printers react when I ping them. I have also tried with SAM, but the system cannot find the printers. Can somebody... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filipd
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem in unzipping---URGENT

when try to unzip a very big file facing an error of disk full. can any body help me to unzip this file . $ unzip abc.zip Archive: abc.zip inflating: abc.zrp abc.zip write error (disk full?). Continue? (y/n/^C) $ n Thanks & Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suman_jakkula
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent: ACCESS PROBLEM

Hi I have users A and B in UNIX system both are not having root priveleges. User A has written a script file where it connects to database and uses a logfile directed to the path in directory of USER B. I copied the script into USER B directory and tried to run the script. Its giving... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent: script problem???

#!/usr/bin/sh read file #exec 3<&0 exec 0<$file while read line do if then BOUND=$line break fi count=`expr $count + 1` done #exec 0<&3 echo $BOUND sh check.sh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

unzipping problem

Hi, I have downloaded the oracle 9i software from oracle website. The file is in the following format. "lnx_920_disk1.cpio.gz" I need to unzip this file for installing oracle9i in my system. I tried with the following command to unzip the file "$gunzip lnx_920_disk1.cpio.gz" but i am... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi raj kumar
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 10 problem - need urgent help -2

I installed Solaris 10 x86 on a HP server, all OK showing on graphic screen. However it never automatically mount cdrom on boot and one our apps needs to auto-mount the app cdrom on boot to complete the installation. Please help. ALso I connected to this HP server's COM1 with a null-modem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gping
0 Replies
Archive::Zip::MemberRead(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Archive::Zip::MemberRead(3)

NAME
Archive::Zip::MemberRead - A wrapper that lets you read Zip archive members as if they were files. SYNOPSIS
use Archive::Zip; use Archive::Zip::MemberRead; $zip = Archive::Zip->new("file.zip"); $fh = Archive::Zip::MemberRead->new($zip, "subdir/abc.txt"); while (defined($line = $fh->getline())) { print $fh->input_line_number . "#: $line "; } $read = $fh->read($buffer, 32*1024); print "Read $read bytes as :$buffer: "; DESCRIPTION
The Archive::Zip::MemberRead module lets you read Zip archive member data just like you read data from files. METHODS
Archive::Zip::Member::readFileHandle() You can get a "Archive::Zip::MemberRead" from an archive member by calling "readFileHandle()": my $member = $zip->memberNamed('abc/def.c'); my $fh = $member->readFileHandle(); while (defined($line = $fh->getline())) { # ... } $fh->close(); Archive::Zip::MemberRead->new($zip, $fileName) Archive::Zip::MemberRead->new($zip, $member) Archive::Zip::MemberRead->new($member) Construct a new Archive::Zip::MemberRead on the specified member. my $fh = Archive::Zip::MemberRead->new($zip, 'fred.c') setLineEnd(expr) Set the line end character to use. This is set to by default except on Windows systems where it is set to . You will only need to set this on systems which are not Windows or Unix based and require a line end diffrent from . This is a class method so call as "Archive::Zip::MemberRead"->"setLineEnd($nl)" rewind() Rewinds an "Archive::Zip::MemberRead" so that you can read from it again starting at the beginning. input_record_separator(expr) If the argumnet is given, input_record_separator for this instance is set to it. The current setting (which may be the global $/) is always returned. input_line_number() Returns the current line number, but only if you're using "getline()". Using "read()" will not update the line number. close() Closes the given file handle. buffer_size([ $size ]) Gets or sets the buffer size used for reads. Default is the chunk size used by Archive::Zip. getline() Returns the next line from the currently open member. Makes sense only for text files. A read error is considered fatal enough to die. Returns undef on eof. All subsequent calls would return undef, unless a rewind() is called. Note: The line returned has the input_record_separator (default: newline) removed. read($buffer, $num_bytes_to_read) Simulates a normal "read()" system call. Returns the no. of bytes read. "undef" on error, 0 on eof, e.g.: $fh = Archive::Zip::MemberRead->new($zip, "sreeji/secrets.bin"); while (1) { $read = $fh->read($buffer, 1024); die "FATAL ERROR reading my secrets ! " if (!defined($read)); last if (!$read); # Do processing. .... } AUTHOR
Sreeji K. Das, <sreeji_k@yahoo.com> See Archive::Zip by Ned Konz without which this module does not make any sense! Minor mods by Ned Konz. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002 Sreeji K. Das. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.1 2009-06-30 Archive::Zip::MemberRead(3)