Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Segmentation Fault at sqlcxt
Top Forums Programming Segmentation Fault at sqlcxt Post 302087199 by jim mcnamara on Wednesday 30th of August 2006 09:37:04 AM
Old 08-30-2006
First off, this is usually caused by overwriting the bounds of an array - usually a char array.

Next, the problem "shows" sqlcxt, but it occurs because of your code, most likely at check_out_ok or from an argument passed into check_out_ok.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Segmentation Fault

hello all, I tried a program on an array to intialise array elements from the standard input device.it is an integer array of 5 elements.but after entering the 4th element it throws a message called "Segmentation Fault" and returns to the command prompt without asking for the 5th element. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: compbug
3 Replies

2. Linux

Segmentation fault

Hi, on a linux Red HAT(with Oracle DB 9.2.0.7) I have following error : RMAN> delete obsolete; RMAN retention policy will be applied to the command RMAN retention policy is set to redundancy 2 using channel ORA_DISK_1 Segmentation fault What does it mean ? And the solution ? Many thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
0 Replies

3. Programming

Why not a segmentation fault??

Hi, Why I don't receive a segmentation fault in the following sample. int main(void) { char buff; sprintf(buff,"Hello world"); printf("%s\n",buff); } If I define a buffer of 10 elements and I'm trying to put inside it twelve elements, Should I receive a sigsev... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: lagigliaivan
22 Replies

4. Programming

segmentation fault

What is segmentation fault(core dumped) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gokult
1 Replies

5. Programming

Segmentation fault.

I'm getting a segmentation fault. I'm new to Linux programming. Thanks so much for all of your input.:eek: #include </usr/include/mysql++/mysql++.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <iostream> #include <sstream> #include <string.h> using namespace std; int outputToImport(const char*... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sepoto
1 Replies

6. Programming

segmentation fault.

This code is causing a segmentation fault and I can't figure out why. I'm new to UNIX and I need to learn how to avoid this segmentation fault thing. Thank you so much. Thanks also for the great answers to my last post.:):b: int main() { mysqlpp::Connection conn(false); if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sepoto
3 Replies

7. Programming

Segmentation fault in C

i have this code int already_there(char *client_names, char *username) { int i; for(i = 0; i<NUM; i++) { printf("HERE\n"); if (strcmp(client_names, username)==0) return(1); } return(0); } and i get a segmentation fault, whats wrong here? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
7 Replies

8. Programming

Using gdb, ignore beginning segmentation fault until reproduce environment segmentation fault

I use a binary name (ie polo) it gets some parameter , so for debugging normally i do this : i wrote script for watchdog my app (polo) and check every second if it's not running then start it , the problem is , if my app , remain in state of segmentation fault for a while (ie 15 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pooyair
6 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Segmentation Fault

this is a network programming code to run a rock paper scissors in a client and server. I completed it and it was working without any error. After I added the findWinner function to the server code it starts giving me segmentation fault. -the segmentation fault is fixed Current problem -Also... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: femchi
3 Replies

10. Programming

C. To segmentation fault or not to segmentation fault, that is the question.

Oddities with gcc, 2.95.3 for the AMIGA and 4.2.1 for MY current OSX 10.14.1... I am creating a basic calculator for the AMIGA ADE *NIX emulator in C as it does not have one. Below are two very condensed snippets of which I have added the results inside the each code section. IMPORTANT!... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
11 Replies
ARRAY_REPLACE_RECURSIVE(3)						 1						ARRAY_REPLACE_RECURSIVE(3)

array_replace_recursive - Replaces elements from passed arrays into the first array recursively

SYNOPSIS
array array_replace_recursive (array $array1, array $array2, [array $...]) DESCRIPTION
array_replace_recursive(3) replaces the values of $array1 with the same values from all the following arrays. If a key from the first array exists in the second array, its value will be replaced by the value from the second array. If the key exists in the second array, and not the first, it will be created in the first array. If a key only exists in the first array, it will be left as is. If several arrays are passed for replacement, they will be processed in order, the later array overwriting the previous values. array_replace_recursive(3) is recursive : it will recurse into arrays and apply the same process to the inner value. When the value in $array1 is scalar, it will be replaced by the value in $array2, may it be scalar or array. When the value in $array1 and $array2 are both arrays, array_replace_recursive(3) will replace their respective value recursively. PARAMETERS
o $array1 - The array in which elements are replaced. o $array2 - The array from which elements will be extracted. o $... - Optional. More arrays from which elements will be extracted. RETURN VALUES
Returns an array, or NULL if an error occurs. EXAMPLES
Example #1 array_replace_recursive(3) example <?php $base = array('citrus' => array( "orange") , 'berries' => array("blackberry", "raspberry"), ); $replacements = array('citrus' => array('pineapple'), 'berries' => array('blueberry')); $basket = array_replace_recursive($base, $replacements); print_r($basket); $basket = array_replace($base, $replacements); print_r($basket); ?> The above example will output: Array ( [citrus] => Array ( [0] => pineapple ) [berries] => Array ( [0] => blueberry [1] => raspberry ) ) Array ( [citrus] => Array ( [0] => pineapple ) [berries] => Array ( [0] => blueberry ) ) Example #2 array_replace_recursive(3) and recursive behavior <?php $base = array('citrus' => array("orange") , 'berries' => array("blackberry", "raspberry"), 'others' => 'banana' ); $replacements = array('citrus' => 'pineapple', 'berries' => array('blueberry'), 'others' => array('litchis')); $replacements2 = array('citrus' => array('pineapple'), 'berries' => array('blueberry'), 'others' => 'litchis'); $basket = array_replace_recursive($base, $replacements, $replacements2); print_r($basket); ?> The above example will output: Array ( [citrus] => Array ( [0] => pineapple ) [berries] => Array ( [0] => blueberry [1] => raspberry ) [others] => litchis ) SEE ALSO
array_replace(3), array_merge_recursive(3). PHP Documentation Group ARRAY_REPLACE_RECURSIVE(3)