Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help
Operating Systems Linux Help Post 302086783 by Irish Jimmy on Sunday 27th of August 2006 05:51:28 PM
Old 08-27-2006
Question What I mean is...

I navagated to the diectory usin' the "cd" cammand and typed ./flasplayer-installer
,and it said no such directery.

When u go to the the directory in Gui mode and the icon was A yellow cube thing on a paper.

Don't forget I use Mandriva Linux, and /bin/bash...

Help??? Smilie Smilie Smilie

PAPERCONFIG(8)						   Linux Administrator's Manual 					    PAPERCONFIG(8)

NAME
paperconfig - configure the system default paper size SYNOPSIS
paperconfig [ -v,--version ] [ -h,--help ] [ -p, --paper papername | --force ] DESCRIPTION
paperconfig sets the system (or default) paper to be used by tools using the papersize file. It can either ask interactively for the paper to use or be called non-interactively by scripts. When the paper size has been changed, paperconfig notifies other packages of the change by running the scripts in the /etc/libpaper.d directory. OPTIONS
-v,--version Print the version of paperconfig and exit. -h,--help Print help about usage and exit. -p, --paper papername Use papername if possible. If papername is not a valid paper, print an error message and exit. --force Force interactive selection of the system paper even if the actual paper is a valid one. ENVIRONMENT
PAPERCONF Full path to a file containing the paper size to use; this file will be rewritten with the system paper size. FILES
/etc/papersize Contains the name of the system-wide default paper size to be used if the PAPERSIZE variable is not set. /etc/libpaper.d Directory of scripts to run after the paper size has been changed. This package puts no scripts here, but other pack- ages may. AUTHOR
Yves Arrouye <arrouye@debian.org> SEE ALSO
paperconf(1) papersize(5) Debian/Linux 5 January 2005 PAPERCONFIG(8)