Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change IP Adress
Operating Systems HP-UX Change IP Adress Post 302086725 by sssow on Saturday 26th of August 2006 10:13:27 PM
Old 08-26-2006
use set_params command

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MAC-Adress

Hello I need to show my MAC-Adress on a Unix System, is there someone that know how? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkochr
2 Replies

2. Solaris

IP-Adress

Hello together how can I find a ipadress from a login into remote system console? Thanks a lot Urs (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
1 Replies

3. AIX

Capture IP Adress

hello I need for a script to capture the ip address from the connected user. I have 5 logical partitions. With "who", i have the ip adress, but only for 2 servers. Do you know another command to know the ip address of connected clients ? thank you (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
14 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the MAC adress in ethernet adapter for SUN

I have installed in the server a quad ethernet adapter, I'm using two interfaces with two different IP networks, both interfaces are connected to a switch, the switch report that is receiving the same MAC address in both ports so must of the times I have connectivity problems. Any idea to change... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mono673
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Changing the Ip adress permanently

well i'm trying to change the ip adress on an old alphaserver runing tru64 4.0F using the ifconfig hme0 IP_ADDRESS mask MASK broadcast BROADCAST and when i check it using ifconfig -a it shows the new ip and all is well but when the server is rebooted it reverts back to the old ip (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: randUSR()
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to get an IP adress from a file

This is probably a real n00b question but i`m not able to figure it out. I have a folder of configuration files that contain IP-adresses. The line i`m interested in looks like this: IP_ADDRESS="123.123.123.1123" Some have muliple ip adresses, so the line will look like : ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DaneV
5 Replies

7. IP Networking

adress traffic to tap0

Hello, I have a problem of routing traffic on two virtual interfaces I have created on my machine (CentOs6) By using tunctl I created two virtual interfaces tap1 and tap2 let s imagine I gave them two different address tap1: 10.1.1.1 net 255.255.255.0 tap2: 10.1.2.1 net 255.255.255.0 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicandro
0 Replies

8. Solaris

How to change IP adress of mailserver in Solaris?

Hi all, Our IT changes mailserver's IP address and I am trying to change it but with no success. I am running Solaris 10. I changed IP address of mail server in /etc/hosts file, performed make sendmail.cf but server still sends mais using old IP. Can anyone let me know which actions... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: nypreH
12 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Postfix - If To: address is $x. Change From: adress to $y

Hello, hopefully somebody can give me a clue on how to do this. Right now I have emails coming from company1-alert@company1.com to distribution@ourcompany.com. I want to set up something in Postfix so that if the email is going to distribution@ourcompany.com, the From: address is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TayKimchi
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hide from adress while sending emails

I have a shell script that sends email alerts to all the teams if there's any issue identified . This is the command that I use to send email alerts to others cat out.out | mail -s "Alerts on $date" $EMAILID Above code sends emails to all the users by default it sends emails to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lazydev
2 Replies
Bio::SeqIO::Handler::GenericRichSeqHandler(3pm) 	User Contributed Perl Documentation	   Bio::SeqIO::Handler::GenericRichSeqHandler(3pm)

NAME
Bio::SeqIO::Handler::GenericRichSeqHandler - Bio::HandlerI-based data handler for GenBank/EMBL/UniProt (and other) sequence data SYNOPSIS
# MyHandler is a GenericRichSeqHandler object. # inside a parser (driver) constructor.... $self->seq_handler($handler || MyHandler->new(-format => 'genbank')); # in next_seq() in driver... $hobj = $self->seqhandler(); # roll data up into hashref chunks, pass off into Handler for processing... $hobj->data_handler($data); # or retrieve Handler methods and pass data directly to Handler methods... my $hmeth = $hobj->handler_methods; if ($hmeth->{ $data->{NAME} }) { my $mth = $hmeth->{ $data->{NAME} }; $hobj->$mth($data); } DESCRIPTION
This is an experimental implementation of a sequence-based HandlerBaseI parser and may change over time. It is possible (nay, likely) that the way handler methods are set up will change over development to allow more flexibility. Release pumpkins, please do not add this to a release until the API has settled. It is also likely that write_seq() will not work properly for some data. Standard Developer caveats: Do not use for production purposes. Not responsible for destroying (your data|computer|world). Do not stare directly at GenericRichSeqHandler. If GenericRichSeqHandler glows, back slowly away and call for help. Consider yourself warned! This class acts as a demonstration on how to handle similar data chunks derived from Bio::SeqIO::gbdriver, Bio::SeqIO::embldriver, and Bio::SeqIO::swissdriver using similar (or the same) handler methods. The modules currently pass all previous tests in t/genbank.t, t/embl.t, and t/swiss.t yet all use the same handler methods (the collected tests for handlers can be found in t/Handler.t). Some tweaking of the methods themselves is probably in order over the long run to ensure that data is consistently handled for each parser. Round-trip tests are probably in order here... Though a Bio::Seq::SeqBuilder is employed for building sequence objects no bypassing of data based on builder slots has been implemented (yet); this is planned in the near future. As a reminder: this is the current Annotation data chunk (via Data::Dumper): $VAR1 = { 'NAME' => 'REFERENCE', 'DATA' => '1 (bases 1 to 10001)' 'AUTHORS' => 'International Human Genome Sequencing Consortium.' 'TITLE' => 'The DNA sequence of Homo sapiens' 'JOURNAL' => 'Unpublished(2003)' }; ... This is the current SeqFeature data chunk (again via Data::Dumper): $VAR1 = { 'mol_type' => 'genomic DNA', 'LOCATION' => '<1..>10001', 'NAME' => 'FEATURES', 'FEATURE_KEY' => 'source', 'note' => 'Accession AL451081 sequenced by The Sanger Centre', 'db_xref' => 'taxon:9606', 'clone' => 'RP11-302I18', 'organism' => 'Homo sapiens' }; FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to one of the Bioperl mailing lists. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Chris Fields Email cjfields at bioperl dot org APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ new Title : new Usage : Function: Returns : Args : -format Sequence format to be mapped for handler methods -builder Bio::Seq::SeqBuilder object (normally defined in SequenceStreamI object implementation constructor) Throws : On undefined '-format' sequence format parameter Note : Still under heavy development Bio::HandlerBaseI implementing methods handler_methods Title : handler_methods Usage : $handler->handler_methods('GenBank') %handlers = $handler->handler_methods(); Function: Retrieve the handler methods used for the current format() in the handler. This assumes the handler methods are already described in the HandlerI-implementing class. Returns : a hash reference with the data type handled and the code ref associated with it. Args : [optional] String representing the sequence format. If set here this will also set sequence_format() Throws : On unimplemented sequence format in %HANDLERS data_handler Title : data_handler Usage : $handler->data_handler($data) Function: Centralized method which accepts all data chunks, then distributes to the appropriate methods for processing based on the chunk name from within the HandlerBaseI object. One can also use Returns : None Args : an hash ref containing a data chunk. reset_parameters Title : reset_parameters Usage : $handler->reset_parameters() Function: Resets the internal cache of data (normally object parameters for a builder or factory) Returns : None Args : None format Title : format Usage : $handler->format('GenBank') Function: Get/Set the format for the report/record being parsed. This can be used to set handlers in classes which are capable of processing similar data chunks from multiple driver modules. Returns : String with the sequence format Args : [optional] String with the sequence format Note : The format may be used to set the handlers (as in the current GenericRichSeqHandler implementation) get_params Title : get_params Usage : $handler->get_params('-species') Function: Convenience method used to retrieve the specified parameters from the internal parameter cache Returns : Hash ref containing parameters requested and data as key-value pairs. Note that some parameter values may be objects, arrays, etc. Args : List (array) representing the parameters requested set_params Title : set_params Usage : $handler->set_param({'-species') Function: Convenience method used to set specific parameters Returns : None Args : Hash ref containing the data to be passed as key-value pairs Methods unique to this implementation seqbuilder Title : seqbuilder Usage : Function: Returns : Args : Throws : Note : build_sequence Title : build_sequence Usage : Function: Returns : Args : Throws : Note : location_factory Title : location_factory Usage : Function: Returns : Args : Throws : Note : annotation_collection Title : annotation_collection Usage : Function: Returns : Args : Throws : Note : perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::SeqIO::Handler::GenericRichSeqHandler(3pm)